Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 12 2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
If you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the following web sites are allowed in that:

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com
Facebook Purity is actually just an add-on that prevents Facebook from switching its own settings back from how one sets them - and keeps the wall in the order specified, for example. It's not so much an add blocker, but it does have a setting to not show the Facebook game suggestions in the right hand column. I think it may be the updates to Purity that have caused some issues though.

AdBlock Plus, on the other hand, has all the above in the white list already.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 12 2016, 09:28 PM

Just went to the market to sell Non-ingredients for me and capers are showing under my non-ingredients and yes I bought the Jewish Restaurant.
Old Nov 12 2016, 09:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thanks to all who posted re the CAPERS being in the non-ingredients... would be devastated if I accidentally sold them off..... as would a lot of other farmers.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 12 2016, 11:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Capers

I just harvested my first crop, and my new facility was waiting for them. However they are still listed in my non-ingredients for me list. Good thing they were new and so were not checked. Thought you should know.
Old Nov 12 2016, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I just harvested my first crop, and my new facility was waiting for them. However they are still listed in my non-ingredients for me list. Good thing they were new and so were not checked. Thought you should know.
Hi Anna,
I moved your post to the new release thread. Yes we are already aware of this and the developers have been informed of it. Just be sure you don't use the Sell Half of All or Sell All.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2016, 11:18 AM

Level:
XP:

This morning I had someone work my facilities and after they were finished I found out the Oil Pump did not get processed when they were doing my facilities. All of them still had 100% after they finished. Is there a problem with the Oil Pumps now?
Old Nov 13 2016, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
This morning I had someone work my facilities and after they were finished I found out the Oil Pump did not get processed when they were doing my facilities. All of them still had 100% after they finished. Is there a problem with the Oil Pumps now?
Hi ckerider,
The oil pumps are not a workable facility. Any facility you fill using coins are not workable by your neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2016, 04:32 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
Sorry but I finally figured this one out. It was a OOPS moment for me.
Old Nov 14 2016, 04:05 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - November 14th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: The Capers fruit was showing in the Non-Ingredients (for me) filter in the Marketplace, even when you have bought the Jewish Restaurant.
Old Nov 16 2016, 02:44 PM

Thanks for all your hard work, really appreciate it. I have been playing this game since day one....love it!

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 16 2016 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Closed Thread