Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 23 2013, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westilldance View Post
Exactly WHERE is this sort function located?: "Post Release Updates - July 13th, 2:00AM EST

- If you have some of the Facility Tools, then the "Ingredient Importance (for me)" sorting now takes into account only the products that are currently enabled in the facility. So for example, if you own lot of facilities that can make products with Flour, but inside those facilities you disable (clear checkbox) those products requiring Flour because you are not interested in making them, then the Flour will be less important."

I've looked through everything and the "ingredient importance for me" is no where to be found.
Hi! go to your storage and click in A/Z.

Old Jul 23 2013, 02:07 PM

Thanks for the information. It looks like this sort function is only in the Inventory Area, not in the Factory area. I've been looking for this in the Facilities Manager when I plant crops. I rarely use the inventory except to go to market or store something.
Old Jul 23 2013, 03:44 PM

When are you going to fix the problem with the 3 Airport facilities? They have to be done individually and each item loaded or started indiviually.
Old Jul 23 2013, 06:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the goodies in this release!!!
Old Jul 23 2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
its easy, just have a word doc, and list all the facilities per farm...I have done this with each farm and can see at a glance how many facilities, the number of each tree, flower and fields per farm...so easy to edit if you decide to change things around or add more ...
Really thank you. I'll try that.
Old Jul 24 2013, 10:48 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I apologize if you think that. We are only trying to help and that procedure has help in that situation and many times.
The only other thing then is for you to contact Support and get them to try to clear it. To contact them click on the link below and fill out the form with your problem.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you.
They asked me how many coins was i shorted-HA HA! Sent another mail...wait wait Still 'will not accept' waiting.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by i try; Jul 29 2013 at 02:06 AM.
Old Jul 25 2013, 06:36 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandolph View Post
When are you going to fix the problem with the 3 Airport facilities? They have to be done individually and each item loaded or started indiviually.
Have you cleared all your caches and cleaned your computer lately? This sounds like a problem that might fix. I have all 3 airport facs and that is not happening to me, they fill from the fac manager with one click just fine. I was having a problem with fac manager changing screens SO slowly last night, then remebered that I hadn't cleared memcache or browser caches this week. Cleared them and fac manager was back to it's normal fast self. Please try this and maybe do it more than once, sometimes that's all it takes.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 25 2013, 08:38 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflysbaby View Post
Since the latest update when I hire people from the market place for example, all fields (19) doing various jobs .. there are only 12 fields lite up. Just a few hours ago I hired someone from the market place for 11 fields (hp only) and they said only 5 fields were highlighted. This is started happening now that I think about it since the feature where after you work them they dim out. If I chat with them and let them know of all the fields I've hired them to work, they can navigate to them and successfully work there. I'm not sure if this issue has been addressed or not, I did search for it and read many pages of the forum before posting, so sorry if this is a duplicate reporting.

Thanks for your help,
Marie
I have the same problem- posted it here before and got no response. Very frustrating.
Old Jul 25 2013, 08:42 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
Over the weeks since the update before this last one (7/11/13) I seem to be having problems hiring others for working at my farms. If I hire for all 19 they might get 12 farms or they don't get the tools required for the jobs. I have had that same issue when I am being hired as well. I have cleared my memcache as well as the cache on Chrome. Is anybody else having this issue or have any suggestions for me?
same problem- no one has been able to answer me as to why
Old Jul 26 2013, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com View Post
same problem- no one has been able to answer me as to why
Originally you said, "Since the latest update when I hire people from the market place for example, all fields (19) doing various jobs .. there are only 12 fields lite up. Just a few hours ago I hired someone from the market place for 11 fields (hp only) and they said only 5 fields were highlighted...."

I have had this problem as well, and several times, all since the July 11th update.

Last edited by Farmer Rabbit; Jul 26 2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Adding pieces from original quote.
Closed Thread