Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 19 2018, 11:14 PM

Default Negative fuel?

I did a quick search and didn't see anything that mentioned my particular issue. I just refilled my fuel and I show a negative amount of fuel. I'm still able to use my tools that need fuel, but it sure does look strange.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MScreenshot 2018-06-19 at 9.jpg (98.8 KB, 4 views)
Old Jun 19 2018, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
I did a quick search and didn't see anything that mentioned my particular issue. I just refilled my fuel and I show a negative amount of fuel. I'm still able to use my tools that need fuel, but it sure does look strange.
Hi penguin,
It could be because you have such a high amount. Only thing I can suggest is to report it to Support to see if they can fix it back to a positive number.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2018, 11:32 PM

Thanks for the help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi penguin,
It could be because you have such a high amount. Only thing I can suggest is to report it to Support to see if they can fix it back to a positive number.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jun 22 2018, 11:20 PM

Default Gifted fuel not showing when I refuel

I use Chrome on a Mac my farm is
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1112&farm_ix=0
I have exchanged every gift to a gas can, but when I go to refuel it tells me the level help etc. to add up my fuel - but it says 0 gift fuel on the last row. What isn't my gift fuel counting when I refuel?

Thank you - MK
Old Jun 22 2018, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JabberJaws View Post
I use Chrome on a Mac my farm is
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1112&farm_ix=0
I have exchanged every gift to a gas can, but when I go to refuel it tells me the level help etc. to add up my fuel - but it says 0 gift fuel on the last row. What isn't my gift fuel counting when I refuel?

Thank you - MK
Hi MK,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.

If you have stored the gift fuel tanks in your storage then they are counted with the ones from the refinery if you have stored those. Only fuel tanks left in the gift box will show as from gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2018, 01:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Earlgrey,
When I decide not to move something I move the cursor off the farm where the item will not go and click to drop it. I have never seen a duplicate show when I do it that way.

As long as it clears correctly when you refresh the farm then you should be ok. We will look into this, but I don't think there is anything that can be done as it appears to just be that the data has not updated until you refresh.
I'm puzzled by what you say - if I decide not to move something, I don't seem to be able to drop it by moving the cursor off the farm or to someplace it won't go, it just hangs on to the item. I've only been able to let go of it by clicking on the green man. It looks like I can also let go of it by clicking on the green hand again; I don't know if that will work better, but I'll give it a try.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F37
Old Jun 24 2018, 08:31 PM

Default Extent Mode

How do I earn (or get) the yellow box "Entent Mode" ?
Old Jun 24 2018, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobercox View Post
How do I earn (or get) the yellow box "Entent Mode" ?
Hi sobercox,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. The only way you get the Extent mode is to buy the tools with the Extent mode. Or you are hired to work by a farmer who owns those tools and lets you use them. You can find out all about the tools in the Game Guide chapter on Tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Jul 01 2018, 01:19 AM

Ok Tonight ... Just Finished Hand Harvesting a HUGE HEEP .. They Ran out of Fuel . I loaded My Fuel .. I was and still is saying I can only do Fuel 24hrs .. I had not requested it other than Now in maybe a Week ???I sure hope some one is not siponing my Tanks xoxooxox HELP
THEIR FARM NAME ~ SWEEPER (EXT.Tools )

Last edited by Linda Marie; Jul 01 2018 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Adding Info ...
Old Jul 01 2018, 01:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Marie View Post
Ok Tonight ... Just Finished Hand Harvesting a HUGE HEEP .. They Ran out of Fuel . I loaded My Fuel .. I was and still is saying I can only do Fuel 24hrs .. I had not requested it other than Now in maybe a Week ???I sure hope some one is not siponing my Tanks xoxooxox HELP
THEIR FARM NAME ~ SWEEPER (EXT.Tools )
Hi Linda Marie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.

As I see it, you have 810940 fuel currently, with 2664 Fuel Tanks still in your storage. If you refueled tonight then yes you can not refuel again for 1 day. Please remember though that when you refuel it replaces any you have currently and does not add to what you had.

If they ran out of fuel, then either you do everything with the smaller tools or you use your own fuel to finish with the larger tools.

There isn't any way for us to trace the farms by their avatar name as they are not unique. There could be many using the same name.

I am not sure what your complaint is as it sounds like everything worked correctly. You harvested with their fuel until they ran out and then you started harvesting with your own fuel.

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter, tree