Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Settings/ Pop ups/ Preferences

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to suggest changes to the Settings, Pop ups or preferences for the game.
Old Mar 08 2018, 02:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

A check box that says "do not show me again" on fertilizing would be nice. AND when working requests and facilities the reload process is painstakingly slow and cumbersome.
Old Mar 13 2018, 02:09 PM

I would like to know if the music feed can be changed. The music doesn't fit the game.
Old Apr 28 2018, 04:39 PM

Something I would like is a message board to the farmers helping me, where I can send one message to everyone notifying them if I am going to be away from my farms and I wont be able to work facilities, accelerate trains or move ships for a period of time, and that they should avoid me for the time that I am away. I do this in facebook, but not everyone reads everything there. Sending individual messages in FB would be very time consuming and farmers could be missed. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Old Apr 28 2018, 06:00 PM

Default Display setup

I'm certain I've mentioned this before?

With the farms in a diamond shape and the four corners being blank, wouldn't it make sense to move ALL the graphics on top of the farms (XP points, coins, fuel, farm selector, chat box tool boxes, farm names, etc.) to those four corners so they are not blocking us from working on the top and bottom of farms?

Simple common sense, no?
Old May 12 2018, 07:35 AM

A useful change in the PREFERENCES I think will be good to have an option to show only animal buildings such as the Dairy shed, stables etc that would facilitate us to find out which buildings have to be fill up. Actually we have to hoove the mouse on them thats good but the proposal here will help to find them on the farms among all other facilities we have installed on them
Old Jun 09 2018, 02:52 AM

Why do we need annoying pop up windows saying you can only produce **** of a product in a given time. When you don't have the luxury of a "start all" button it is so annoying.
Old Jun 09 2018, 10:51 PM

could we please get a switch to turn off the trains like we have for the ships,crops,trees,and flowers
Old Jun 12 2018, 09:56 AM

allow hire for more than one farm, very hard to help someone say plant trees flowers, when they have to be online and have to keep moving you from farm to farm, if could hire multiple then I could help someone while they are at work or the like .... when it more convenient
Old Jun 24 2018, 08:35 AM

It would be nice if we could sort our facility chains manager by import/export. Sometimes we just want to do one or the other.