Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 17 2017, 09:39 PM

Taz,
I have received ships from this same person at least 4 different times. I have done everything you suggested to remove her and today I had two more of her ships. I sent a message saying that she should skip my port as I had far too many ships to boost from friends not to mention the non-friends and the nasty replies from her make working non-member ships a DEFINITE NEVER AGAIN from me.
Old Jan 17 2017, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNELLA View Post
Taz,
I have received ships from this same person at least 4 different times. I have done everything you suggested to remove her and today I had two more of her ships. I sent a message saying that she should skip my port as I had far too many ships to boost from friends not to mention the non-friends and the nasty replies from her make working non-member ships a DEFINITE NEVER AGAIN from me.
Hi Pnella,
There are 7 different ships, so it is possible that you will still get ships from this person until she redispatches her ships. The itineraries that are already created don't change, until the ship returns and then is dispatched again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2017, 03:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

started my 10th container, also set my timer... the game flipped the ship container back to show nothing started but my timer shows it only had 32 minutes to go.. now I have to wait for 45 mins again.. hope it doesn't jump back to non start mode again.. not impressed. Not game to X out of the prep window now... will have to leave it open til it reaches 100%. this is the first time this has happened to me.. but I believe it has happened to others..
Old Jan 18 2017, 10:11 PM

Really frustrating. While loading the ship and leaving it with several hours remaining to return and be told that time has expired and I need to start over. Are the times now different for different colored ships? The orange ship said I have 24 hours, the Blue said I had 12 hours.
Old Jan 18 2017, 10:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garylr View Post
Really frustrating. While loading the ship and leaving it with several hours remaining to return and be told that time has expired and I need to start over. Are the times now different for different colored ships? The orange ship said I have 24 hours, the Blue said I had 12 hours.
Hi garylr,
The times have not changed. You still have 24 hours from the time you click the Prepare Ship button. You can only prepare the containers on one ship at a time and one container at a time. If the Blue said you had 12 hours left then you must have clicked the Prepare Ship button 12 hours before.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2017, 04:23 PM

Default Ships

I very seldom post here but I read a lot of posts. Regarding the ships, anytime you have to depend on other people you end up with a lot of problems.
Also, I don't like it that I have to lose product just because someone doesn't work the ships and I have to skip the port. I will work ships that come to me but I have put mine in storage. I hope that things will improve.
Old Jan 20 2017, 07:10 AM

I would like to see the ships be on the same hours as farm town. A day in farmtown is 20 hours, why are the ships 24? Those 4 hours would help us in time management for waiting to load the next ship.
Old Jan 20 2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvagirl1 View Post
I very seldom post here but I read a lot of posts. Regarding the ships, anytime you have to depend on other people you end up with a lot of problems.
Also, I don't like it that I have to lose product just because someone doesn't work the ships and I have to skip the port. I will work ships that come to me but I have put mine in storage. I hope that things will improve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondiddle View Post
I would like to see the ships be on the same hours as farm town. A day in farmtown is 20 hours, why are the ships 24? Those 4 hours would help us in time management for waiting to load the next ship.

Hi wvagirl1 and rondiddle

If you have ideas for the ships, please post them in our Suggestion section to let the developers read them.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestions.

Here is the link to that section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jan 20 2017, 09:54 PM

.............if I could make a suggestion that might
solve some of the problems folks are having.....perhaps an "opt out" of the ships might stop the ships from docking at ports where people just refuse to click them on..................my latest ship came back nearly empty because of non participation................
Old Jan 20 2017, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactuzlady View Post
.............if I could make a suggestion that might
solve some of the problems folks are having.....perhaps an "opt out" of the ships might stop the ships from docking at ports where people just refuse to click them on..................my latest ship came back nearly empty because of non participation................
Hi Cactuzlady,
If you wish to make a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestions section and not in General Feedback. You cannot start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits for your suggestion.
However, I will say that many have made that suggestion already.