Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 03 2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Heck with telling me when the ships come in. I just want to know when ships are at my port so I can help them get on their way. Someone said they show up on her farm. Where on the farm? This seems to be the one flaw with the game. I love Farm Town but cannot be on 24/7
Hi Joyinlife

If you have ships in your port you will see a number in red in your yellow tool box. So you can open the tool box and then click in the Seaport Manager icon, which it is above the Facility manager icon, and then load your friends ships.

You have full information in the Game Guide for Ships http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Old Jan 03 2017, 06:30 PM

i be glad when we get a tool to change neighbors .we need to be able to change a few even if the tool is cash.
Old Jan 03 2017, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
30 Ports with no skips!
Who do you know that I do not know?
Ha! It was just a lucky draw - a good group of people who all happened to be home and working their ships. But it WAS pretty exciting! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 04 2017, 10:43 AM
Account Not Linked

It's interesting that I care more about sending on someone's ship than I do about their trains, considering I don't get anything for my farm from the ships, and I do get products from trains. I suppose it's because I know most everyone has more neighbours than can support the train, so if I don't log in soon enough and I miss helping, the farmer won't suffer because everyone else is helping. But if I don't log in and the ships just wait for me, that hurts my imaginary friends playing with an invisible farm, and that bothers me. I do wonder, though, why we don't get products from the ships we load and send on.
Old Jan 04 2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsParker View Post
It's interesting that I care more about sending on someone's ship than I do about their trains, considering I don't get anything for my farm from the ships, and I do get products from trains. I suppose it's because I know most everyone has more neighbours than can support the train, so if I don't log in soon enough and I miss helping, the farmer won't suffer because everyone else is helping. But if I don't log in and the ships just wait for me, that hurts my imaginary friends playing with an invisible farm, and that bothers me. I do wonder, though, why we don't get products from the ships we load and send on.
As a psychologist, this kind of thing fascinates me, and I'm the same way, btw. Signing on like an ADDICT to see if I have a ship in my port - not worrying nearly so much about the trains. For me, it's like I don't want to be seen as a "bad neighbor". With trains, if I don't boost them, someone else will, so the only loss is mine. But if I don't load a neighbor's ship, then I'm holding up their entire process - they're likely to not get as much just because I didn't sign on in a timely fashion.

I've decided that there are 3 possible groups of people who can be happy with the ships the way they are now.

EITHER:

1. You're exceptionally sturdy psychologically OR
2. You're able and willing to sign on a lot throughout the day OR
3. You have at least a few sociopathic/narcissistic tendencies

I like playing the ships and I'm not tellin' which category I fall into.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Farmer_Susan; Jan 04 2017 at 02:32 PM.
Old Jan 04 2017, 01:09 PM

Rosee, I am now down to 87 neighbors because of the ships. You might consided me for a neighbor as I am now looking for a couple of good players.
Old Jan 04 2017, 01:11 PM

LOL, love it Susan. Guess 'm all three
Old Jan 04 2017, 01:18 PM

Any chance there will be a change in being able load one ship in a 24 hour period. I have 4 that need loading. I just sent one out and I have to wait 5 hours to start another one, by then I might have another one come in. It is impossible to keep 7 ships loaded and sailing. I just want to load them and send them.
Old Jan 04 2017, 02:26 PM

i wish there was someway when we have an unknown ship that is at our port that we could remove it or pass it or something... its been last 1 sitting for maybe 3 days and it dont have a spot to skip it and let me take what was loaded.. i have to wait the 3 days for it to be at port..all because of an unknown person... maybe someone i unfriended cause they hadnt played ft in a yr or more..
Old Jan 04 2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
LOL, love it Susan. Guess 'm all three
Ha! That works, too.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫