Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 16 2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalCat View Post
Ohh I thought it was a facility that gives you farm cash *LOL* I've got the appliance parts factory. Thanks!
Cute, TribalCat!
Old Aug 17 2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalCat View Post
Ohh I thought it was a facility that gives you farm cash *LOL* I've got the appliance parts factory. Thanks!
Now that's funny right there!

Farm Link
Old Aug 18 2016, 12:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Originally Posted by TribalCat

Put that in the suggestions TribalCat. I would pay 500 fc for one that gives us fc.
Old Aug 18 2016, 02:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaret cavill View Post
Originally Posted by TribalCat

Put that in the suggestions TribalCat. I would pay 500 fc for one that gives us fc.
just had the best laugh I have had in weeks, ROFL
Old Aug 18 2016, 09:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaret cavill View Post
Yeah, but if it's like items that pay out cash in other FB games, it would take years for a facility that gave FC to pay for itself.
Old Aug 19 2016, 05:53 AM

I wonder how much the ship will be I imagine FC..will save mine for that
Old Aug 19 2016, 06:46 PM

Several of the new Facilities have food that uses yellow mustard. The Sauce and Condiment facility does not make enough yellow mustard to load all the food places. Since this is a cash facility and all the other condiments make plenty to load all Food places I do not want to purchase another. I have purchased all the Cash Facilities offered, but do not want to duplicate them. Can the yellow mustard be increased in order to load all the new resturants
Old Aug 19 2016, 07:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
Several of the new Facilities have food that uses yellow mustard. The Sauce and Condiment facility does not make enough yellow mustard to load all the food places. Since this is a cash facility and all the other condiments make plenty to load all Food places I do not want to purchase another. I have purchased all the Cash Facilities offered, but do not want to duplicate them. Can the yellow mustard be increased in order to load all the new resturants
Hi TheWheezer,
Please post any suggestions in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2016, 11:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Has anybody noticed the icons for the quests are gone from the screen? Mine are gone, Petunia's are gone.. anybody else? Could it be we are close to another release with something new? Can't wait...
Old Aug 21 2016, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Has anybody noticed the icons for the quests are gone from the screen? Mine are gone, Petunia's are gone.. anybody else? Could it be we are close to another release with something new? Can't wait...
Hi Texas Belle,
What icons are you talking about? I don't see any missing. It has just been over 2 weeks since this release, so no I don't think it would be a release thing.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread