Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 07 2016, 05:41 PM

Question Neighborhood Chains...new facilities..not showing as owned

I purchased the Boat Yard @ 30 FC this morning. I wanted to play this contest and help my neighbors as well as myself. I reloaded Farm Town several times and moved the facility several times because it says that I do NOT own a Boat yard. The link to work is not working either. I have played Farm Town since the beginning. (about 2008) I live on Social Security and am not able to purchase a lot of the FC facilities, but do try. I like that now we can earn FC with Quests. Thanks for this FT! (I can remember when we had no facilities) Any suggestions to help with linking my Boat Yard so I can work it? Thank you!
Old Apr 07 2016, 05:47 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkheartedgirl View Post
I purchased the Boat Yard @ 30 FC this morning. I wanted to play this contest and help my neighbors as well as myself. I reloaded Farm Town several times and moved the facility several times because it says that I do NOT own a Boat yard. The link to work is not working either. I have played Farm Town since the beginning. (about 2008) I live on Social Security and am not able to purchase a lot of the FC facilities, but do try. I like that now we can earn FC with Quests. Thanks for this FT! (I can remember when we had no facilities) Any suggestions to help with linking my Boat Yard so I can work it? Thank you!
Hi ozarkheartedgirl,

This issue has been sent off for the developers to have a look at. Hopefully they will be able to find the problem and fix it quickly.
Old Apr 07 2016, 06:06 PM

Thank you for your quick reply and for your help in forwarding to the developers. Happy Farming!

Last edited by ozarkheartedgirl; Apr 07 2016 at 06:07 PM. Reason: left out a few letters oops
Old Apr 07 2016, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I did notice you don't have the Nutritional Supply factory to fill the Nutritional Suppliments store. So you may not have anything to fill it with.
You can load the items from the farm, facility manager or the NCC manager as all locations will count.
I am able to fill my facility. I did load a batch in it earlier to see if it would count, it did not count it. In my neighborhood chain list it shows that I only have 2 facilities. I have 3, one being the Nutritional Supplements Store, which when I click 'work' from the contest info page, it says I don't have one on any of my farms. Oh well. I will just do the best I can with what it will let me use.

Definitely not worth stressing over.

Thanks for trying to help me.
Old Apr 07 2016, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabsLeb View Post
I am able to fill my facility. I did load a batch in it earlier to see if it would count, it did not count it. In my neighborhood chain list it shows that I only have 2 facilities. I have 3, one being the Nutritional Supplements Store, which when I click 'work' from the contest info page, it says I don't have one on any of my farms. Oh well. I will just do the best I can with what it will let me use.

Definitely not worth stressing over.

Thanks for trying to help me.
Hi BabsLeb,
We have email the developers with this problem. Please be patient while they look into it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2016, 07:38 PM

Thanks Taz D.
I appreciate your help.
Old Apr 07 2016, 07:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Steve,
You can't remove it. Consider the fact that you are only part of the Neighborhood chain with your neighbors. You contribute what you can to the group. It is a total of the group that determines who wins for the week. So you can still have a chance to win.
Thanks for getting back with me. It's a fun game If there was an easier to earn Farm Town Cash. Anyway, I have figures out layered fishing is easy money (coins).
Old Apr 07 2016, 07:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabsLeb View Post
I have the Nutritional Supplement Store, but when I click on it to work it says that I have no Nutritional Supply Store. It is on my Farm #5. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
I'm having the same problem and I have already run memcache a couple of times with no luck

Old Apr 07 2016, 07:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
I'm having the same problem and I have already run memcache a couple of times with no luck
Hi leighwj,
This problem has been reported to the developers. We just have to wait until they can check it and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2016, 10:01 PM

Smile

This could be fun.