Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Apr 17 2015, 10:47 AM

It would be SO nice to NOT have those belt notices pop up right in the middle of collecting items! It seems they always manage to pop up just as I am collecting and the yes button never fails to be right under the cursor as I click... Or, I lose the option altogether...

Would it be possible to "save them up" and show one list with check boxes to select which you would like to post AFTER you close the facility? That way we could pick and choose just once and not always be bombarded with those boxes.

The "start all" is a whole nother can of worms... Those notices just keep coming - usually at an inopportune time. And it is always the one I want that I manage to lose...

(But I always choose the wrong check out line, too, so I take responsibility for that! ;0))
Old Apr 28 2015, 01:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Would the developers please put the request for someone to "join them" or "join" at the top of the request list. I have so many times asked people to join me when wanting to see their quests. This is very annoying as it is so easy to click the wrong item when in a hurry
Old May 03 2015, 04:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Please remove the "Loading" box from the middle of the screen. It not helpful in the least and unnecessary to farming.
Old May 05 2015, 03:31 PM
Account Not Linked

I would like to see more information via Show Times or some other location, concerning the status of our Bonuses and Ingredients - what our current limit is and what is remaining on that limit. Perhaps a new tool in our toolbox? It is not enough to just tell me "You can share belt bonuses with friends already" with a green check mark in place of real information. While there is a check mark fro Receive Ingredients - there is no similar check mark for Receive Bonuses.

There is a check mark to Request Ingredients and the remaining time, as well there is a check mark to indicate that I am able to Receive Ingredients - which is useless. I collect a LOT of ingredients - I have yet to see it say I am unable to receive ingredients because I capped. Is this broken as well?

I need to know how many more belts I have available to post - 5/5 or something, as well I REALLY want to know how much I have remaining on my limit cap for incoming ingredients and bonus amounts to properly manage my farm and postings.

I posted ONE bonus earlier in the day for Octopus, and not knowing my remaining limit cap made another request only to realize my cap had been reached and in effect basically wasted a bonus. Again my gift box wasn't even full before I capped out at 8 million.

In order to properly account for bonus amounts, I need to see how many bonuses I receive in my gift box, count how many items per bonus received and multiply that by the value of the item - which is as clear as mud. Is the value of the item the same as the value I sell to Tom?
Just for fun, starting with an 8 million cap how many Octopus should I be able to collect? In example I cited, it was an Octopus bonus of 2083 per bonus. If each Octopus is worth 120 coin then: 2083*120 equals 249960 per bonus received. 8000000 cap / 249960 per bonus comes out to 32 Bonuses in my gift box that I am able to collect before I cap out. Why should we have to manually visit the Seller market, find the item we wish to post the bonus for, and calculate this before hand?

It would be awful nice that when I went to post that bonus, I was informed that I would be able to collect 32 Octopus bonus gifts based on my current cap amount, Do I wish to proceed? - or at the very minimum have a running total of cap limit available so we know if we are close to the cap.

There may be a reason this hasn't been done already but searching thru countless pages on the forums, I have yet to find it. All I have seen is numerous suggestions from people asking for the same thing.

Thanks.

Last edited by Fokus; May 05 2015 at 04:20 PM.
Old May 06 2015, 01:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm not sure when you added the commas to the value in the marketplace (i.e. to separate hundreds, thousands, millions, etc.), but thank you for doing that - it makes it much easier to read. My request is that we be able to sort our goods by (coin) value when we are in the marketplace (my reason being that I use the value when deciding whether to sell half of something).
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old May 09 2015, 11:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Please add "Ingredient Importance" to the list of possible filters in the store (i.e. for seeding).
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old May 12 2015, 09:16 AM

Wish the pop ups would be adjustable so they don't keep appearing in the middle of the screen while your trying to work
Old May 12 2015, 10:19 AM

I was using search yesterday and found it to be a bit clunky. Would like to see it improved so that I can type in a search word like "house" while I've filtered down to the Buildings tab, and not get results from all the tabs.

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old May 19 2015, 10:08 AM

My request/suggestion I can't seem to find a post similar.
I use the Show Farm Stats to see what I have ready or coming up soon to do on my farms. It would be so wonderful if the option to choose our quest farm would besides just not empty sheds, but it would hide that farm from the Farm Stats. That way my quest items (crops, flowers, trees) would not show up as some of the totals. I try to have my farms with one (example Pine) item per farm so when I see that I have pine ready when I hover over it is shows JUST that farm, and not the multiple farms and I have to click it to see what those farms are. I know most people don't do that but it is just a suggestion. I'd love the quest farm and all that is on it not to even show up in the Farm Stats.
Old May 23 2015, 03:03 AM

I know this has been suggested before, but I'd like to have the bonuses NOT show up when the Start All and Load All are "calculating" They are showing up behind the box and then when it's done starting or loading, the bonus is gone. I've lost several tonight. I've also had them show up hours later. Please, devs, figure out a way so the bonuses aren't lost and can be posted. Thank you!