Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Apr 05 2016, 12:06 PM

We need a "sell half of selected" especially in the "non-ingredients for me" section. I don't want to sell all those goods because there are several FC facs that I don't own right now, but may purchase when I get some $$. Also, don't want to sell those crops because of the same reason!!

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 05 2016 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Removed quote - comments or replies are not allowed in Suggestions section.
Old Jun 06 2016, 11:52 PM

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to put my suggestion forward but here goes;

instead of just increased storage I often move my design farms around and would love to have the ability to select an item and say move to xxx farm avoiding the need to put it in storage only to take it out again in a couple of mins.

This would be especially useful as I have memorial farms but due to the cost of expansions I would like to move them to the latest purchase as I don't intend on upgrading those farms.

Or better yet have the ability to have them set aside in some way so as to not affect upgrades on future farms..... one I have now is only around the millions to upgrade where as the later farms are up into the billions. Therefore it seems practical to move and redesign them purely on a cost basis but it also means an awful lot of work moving and redoing the farms if there is a way I could avoid that.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 06 2016 at 11:58 PM.
Old Jun 18 2016, 10:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Please add "Store All" as an option to the current storage options within the gift box. Personally I would like "Store All" as the Default Storage Options of the Gift Box as this would allow the player to store Ingredients, Animals and Plants into their storage in one click. Then the player would open their Storage Box and store animals, flowers, and animals from the Storage Box whichever of their farms they needed.
Old Aug 29 2016, 02:00 PM

more options PLEASE
Sell by 1/2 of selected so the farmer still has some left to be used by Co operative Quests.

Sell items in excess of need for one year capacity as if you have all facilities. Maybe a $100 tool and another for six month capacity. (See Facility manager - “run until-full of what you do in your facilities requires” - All Facilities - one year capacity.)
Old Sep 12 2016, 08:52 PM

I would like to suggest that we be able to use the green hand when removing things from storage so that we can put the items exactly where we want them instead of having to have open "green space" to put it first. It would make it easier to design the farms the way we want and make it faster to do. Sometimes I have just a few minutes for the game and want to design something but it takes too long without being able to use the green hand to get stuff out of storage with. thank you.
Old Oct 08 2016, 09:08 AM
Account Not Linked

This may seem backwards, but I would love the capability to Sell Half of UNselected, rather than Selected. There are so many products, and only a couple of which I want to keep all of, but wow, clicking Select on all of the other products would take forever. Or maybe there could be a Select All button, and then I could go through and un-select the ones I want to keep? Thanks for your consideration, and sorry if this is confusing.
Old Nov 12 2016, 03:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When selling products at the market we need another way to sort. Add an option "Coin Value" or something like that. I have to go through everything item by item to find things that I can sell half of that have a high coin value. It should be easier.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Feb 07 2017, 01:08 PM

My idea is for the storage unit. It would be easier to find certain items in the seasonal section if they were broken down by holidays instead of in just 1 section.
Old Mar 05 2017, 10:54 AM

Why isn't pig manure listed in the storage under animals? I know it shows the amount when fertilizing.
Old Apr 08 2017, 05:02 PM

When you're selling stuff to Tom in the Marketplace, it would be great to have a "Sell Half of All Selected" option. There are always some items I have way too much of, but others where I'm barely keeping up. A "Sell Half of All Selected" option would allow us to eliminate the scarce items and sell half of everything else. We could still get gobs of cash with one click but not have to worry about depleting our scarce items.