Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 30 2013, 08:03 AM

Default Storage & Market Options

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread for ideas for making the storage for the farm more useful.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 08 2017 at 04:59 PM.
Old Mar 16 2015, 02:57 PM

I'm sure this fits in somewhere, but I don't see where. I have 97 neighbors and am at my limit on storage. Is there anyway to get more storage without being able to add more neighbors? Thanks.
Old May 22 2015, 01:38 PM

Lightbulb storage improvements`

There needs to be an expansion of the giftbox to poss 500-1000 items reason i suggest this is as there is trees that are not purchased but are gifted and we have tools to double the gifts inc the option to add 256 trees from gift box to the farm in 1 click there is no possible way of using this function if the gift box doesnt allow for 500-1000 gifts in the gift box inc the option to store all checked items so if you click store all and you need items as gifts for quest purpose there should be a way of accepting all gifts that are sent except bonus ingredients gifts which go direct from wall to your gift box if you have multiple red ink for example you need the ability to hold the red ink in gift box for future use to help with Quests (max of 5 gift links allowed however there are times where the game screws up and the requests have to be sent multiple times removing the ability to send 5 requests to wall
Old May 24 2015, 01:48 PM

Please, please give us more storage room .... re-doing farms is almost impossible as there is not enough space to store stuff while stuff is being moved

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old May 26 2015, 12:14 AM

Default Allow us to Buy Additional Storage Please

I have been asking the Devs for the option to Buy additional storage. A lot of us Design our farms and keep our decorations ie: seasonal, really cool buildings, or just have hundreds of things that we like and plan on using in the future, and we need to have a place to keep them.

Hundreds if not thousands of us have what we call a "Storage Farm" where that farm's primary function is to house our overflow. I need my farms to produce since I own all of the facilities and clients. I am a member of some design groups that have specific design competitions, many monthly and yearly. Therefore, we use certain design items over and over again. If we had more storage then it would be easier for us to get organized and we could actually see what we had rather than having groups of things on our farms and using the magnifying glass, ie: find feature, to seek things out.

I will give you farm links (if that is allowed, if not please remove them) so that you can see 2 farms which have items on them that I would immediately place into storage. See Below please.

Thank you for allowing my suggestion. I am enjoying the game so very much. Farm Town is not just a community, the group that I am in is a Family. We know each other personally. About 15 of us call each other on the phone. If one of us is sick, the other steps in to help out.

My Storage Farm is here
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6715&farm_ix=2

Christmas I would have these items stored if I had more room.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...715&farm_ix=11

Thank you for the wonderful job! And I am currently trying to find my Western themed Items on my Storage farm because I am setting up a Western Farm Again and It's so hard trying to locate things because I have so many goodies on this farm. Additional Storage would certainly help me out, I could scroll down and find the items that I wish to use.

Cathy
PS Love Tech Support Rob He has helped me through it All, Excellent help!! Kudo's to Rob -- He Fixed my Farm Camera Rendering issues (was broken for almost 1 year) and many other issues. Excellent Support!

Last edited by cassi2m; May 26 2015 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Taz D Corrected Me the Tools do not count against our Storage amount I don't want others reading that and being misinformed.
Old May 26 2015, 01:36 AM

Default More in the Selling of stored items at market

Selling Ingredients not important to me

I love the added choices of "sell all", "sell selected", and "sell half of all". I'd like to suggest adding one more, "sell half of selected" so the ones I want to keep and aren't selected do not get sold; as they do at the present time when using the "sell half of all". I don't want to sell all of my items or sell all of the selected. I try to keep some things that I can sell on the cooperative quests or for the future facilities I plan to buy but haven't yet.

Thanks for listening.
Old Jun 23 2015, 10:45 PM

Default Please Separate Fuel in Storage

Please Please make a separate area to store the fuel and crude oil products. I accidentally sold a lot of crude oil that I had in storage. At least make an extra tab for fuel instead of it being listed with the flower harvest storage.
Old Jul 04 2015, 10:30 PM

I have another suggestion please. When I put facilites and client referral buildings into storage to redesign my farms, it gets hard to remember which are service facilites and which are regular facilites. could you please add a filter or a separate tab? thanks for listening. Love the game and many thanks for keeping it exciting.
Old Jul 28 2015, 07:04 PM

I would like to be able to sort what I am looking to sell in the market based on coin value so I can sell all (or more likely half) of the most valuable items I have.

If this suggestion belongs elsewhere please move. Thank you.
Old Oct 06 2015, 09:48 AM

Lightbulb Show quantity in storage on hover?

It would be helpful, if, when you hover over an item to select/harvest it, i.e., crops & trees, it would show the stored quantity (as in what's currently in Storage). FT already has this feature, sort of, when you hover over water features.

It would SO help to know how much you have in storage to determine if there is need to buy/plant more, without having to open the storage box.

(replaces this thread: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...6&goto=newpost )

Last edited by SkyMtnLady; Oct 06 2015 at 09:49 AM. Reason: added note on replaced thread