Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Nov 07 2017, 12:44 PM

Default Surplus crops, ingredients, products

Let us gift crops, ingredients, etc from our storage that we have an abundance of.
Old Dec 01 2017, 08:39 AM

How about taking the animals that are only gifts now and moving them to the store for purchase??? Same with the trees that are gifts and produce for us. Thank you!!!
Old Jan 05 2018, 01:02 AM

Why oh why can't the gift trees be moved to the store to purchase? And why can't they produce more than 1 fruit if they take 5 days to harvest? It is really getting to be too much of a chore to try to get and plant enough coconut trees and acacia trees to keep up with everything that needs them, yet they don't yield enough to really keep trying
Old Jan 10 2018, 02:35 AM

Would it be possible when accepting gifts, either regular like (one at a time) or when using the 'Exchange' or 'Exchange All' methods, would it be possible to show an icon or something like that for the gift accepted so that we could send back to the giver what they sent us.
I know that when I needed something (like pigs-only found in gifts), I sent the gift/item I needed and a majority of the time others sent me back what I sent them.
Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM

I am sure this may have been suggested before, but here it is...please have a send all for the gifts so that it does not take a long time to send them 50 at a time.