Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 24 2015, 01:52 PM

The gift page has become quite boring ... I end up changing all gifts to bait as there is nothing interesting to claim. The amounts of the veggies that are giftable are pathetic - 15 tomatoes was great 3 or 4 years ago but is useless now.
What about putting a crop that is only available on the gift page?
What about ingredients that one has to collect (only available as gifts) to 'build' something ... perhaps something to build each month?

Farming since: 14 December 2009

Last edited by FarmerWitch; May 25 2015 at 01:22 AM.
Old Jun 03 2015, 12:16 AM

Default White Rabbits and Sheep

Given that so many products require white rabbit fleece and sheep & llama wool, why can't these be put into the giftable items?
Old Jul 04 2015, 01:25 PM

i think it is time to put the cows and chickens in the store and if you want to keep them on gift page have offered in both
Old Jul 04 2015, 02:06 PM

Lightbulb My Request tab Suggestion.

We have Accept All we Have Exchange all how about Accept All Trains? that way the gifts will be collected as now the trains will be faster to collect from and we will only be left with neighbour requests if any to click 1x1
Old Aug 09 2015, 11:18 AM

I am begging...please please please move the fruit gift trees to the store, please! It is so hard to get sufficient trees such as cherries to keep up with the need, plus having to get all the others needed in sufficient number to meet production. I used to have enough cherry trees and suddenly run out of them almost daily. In the meantime, I'm having to get hazelnuts instead because those aren't available in the store.

Please...put the fruit trees in the store so we can buy what we need, and let the gift trees be types that aren't crucial for production. Please -- begging you!

Just checked my factory supplies, and I'm also out of arabic gum (from the acacia trees) and mangoes. I have a lot of trees and didn't have this issue before. Please, please...move the trees to the store and let the gifts be other items. Please! Yes, I'm begging! (and I do spent a LOT of real money on this game; hoping that means something as well)

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 09 2015 at 12:06 PM.
Old Sep 06 2015, 03:55 PM

I think it would be helpful to change all the gift to ingredients and not decorations, the store is full of those anyway. I end up exchanging every decor gift for something useful.
Old Sep 08 2015, 04:03 AM

Default Organizing the Gift Page

This suggestion has already been made on more than one occasion, but never implemented. It occurs to me that it has not been implemented because gifts are one of those things that are unlocked by level, making organizing the gift page by type of gift (perhaps) more difficult.

As an alternative, may I suggest a SORT function, much like we have in Storage, that would allow us to sort gifts by type.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 750 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 08 2015 at 07:52 AM. Reason: quote removed
Old Sep 08 2015, 10:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I would like to see olive oil and cinnamon bundles added to the gift page.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Sep 22 2015, 05:55 PM

The gift page is so boring. Why not put those gifts in the store, then allow farmers to buy gifts from the store to send to our neighbors? My grandsons play but are low level players. I can already 'buy' with farm cash and 'send' them those gifts, but I would love to send them gifts that they have not levelled up to buy for themselves with 'coin'.
Old Sep 27 2015, 10:43 AM

I would be great if you could send gifts to multiple farmers. For example, Send fish back to all who sent fish; or fuel to all who send fuel. Would make handling gifts a whole lot faster. Thanks.