Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Apr 08 2015, 03:15 PM

I know you are going to think I flipped my cork, but I would like to have a tool that when you are working a for other people and you get booted , offed whatever, you can return to the farm and still have your tools... You could call it a Transporter... I know it would sell.
Old Apr 14 2015, 09:51 PM

Smile Functional tool rental

I would like to see the developers add an option for users to be able to rent some of the bigger tools for coins without necessarily having to purchase them with farm cash. I play this game off and on, but I can not afford to spend real money on games. How ever, just like tool rental places, it would be nice if we could rent tools that we wouldn't necessarily use all the time. Other wise, I really love this game. It is very relaxing.
Old Apr 15 2015, 03:34 AM
Account Not Linked

I KNOW this NOT going to happen, but I would like to see some tools come out to help load factories a little easier without getting RSI clicking them all since more come out but no help for those that cant spend alot of $$......... even if it only did some factories but some help is better than nothing........... many of my friend stopped playing as game is getting hard unless you have a wallet full of $$$............
Old Apr 23 2015, 09:33 AM

The new grid 'ground-cover' is awesome.
Is it possible to show the centre of the grid with darker lines or a lightly coloured fill in the block (if a block rather than the line is the centre)

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 25 2015, 01:04 PM

Default Flowers and Trees

Please give us a tool to work all Flowers in all Farms with one click like watering or fertilizing, same for trees, it is a pain trying to do flowers as the range is to tight, same with some trees. also it would be nice to be able to put the farms on hold so you could go on Vacation or take a few days break and not loose everything. I know you can just work them all but I have different crops on different farms no way I can remember what was on each farm
Old May 08 2015, 01:47 PM

I for one would like to have a super oil rig. I would be more then willing to pay for it. It would be nice to be able to have it on same farms as old rigs and both work at same time. twice as fast and 3 times as much production on it. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS.
Old May 11 2015, 04:38 PM

Please, Please, Please.......

Change the Green whole farm irrigator to a FULL click to match the other tools... I get SO irritated when I am holding the irrigator and screen grab to move the view and accidentally irrigate an EMPTY farm - thereby wasting the value of the tool for a full day... I see no benefit to SlashKey, but I do see a great deal of ill will towards same... Once you push the left mouse key down, it's a done deal, and irrigation cannot be stopped...

Seems an easy fix and something that should never have been an issue in the first place...

Thanks for all your other great upgrades to the game..
Old May 16 2015, 12:01 PM

How about a harvest/plower 3x3 using coins for purchase for those of us who can't afford the bigger farm cash price items
Old May 27 2015, 06:52 AM
Account Not Linked

I would like an irrigation tool that i can use twice a day

thanks for your consideration

Last edited by Taz D; May 27 2015 at 09:43 AM.
Old May 30 2015, 10:01 AM

This is just a Suggestion When are the 16x16 Flower harvester, Tree Shaker, Log Truck Being Released ? the more and more trees the 16x12 doesn't cut it when we had the 12x12 we could get a square done now there is an odd shape and the 16x16 would be more useful