Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 30 2013, 08:03 AM

Default Machinery/tools both functional and non-functional

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to suggest new machinery for the farm. These can be things that would function and would be found under the Tools tab on the game, or items just for decoration, such as an ATV that would be just fun to have on the farm.

Working Tools

Decorative

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 21 2015 at 07:31 AM.
Old Feb 22 2015, 04:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Lightbulb New tool idea

Every now and then I forget to harvest crops and end up losing them.. usually with the short growth ones.. I think a tool that would let us un-wither them would be a great addition and very helpful
Old Feb 24 2015, 01:24 PM

Default reset belts and dans

Give us a tool that would allow us to reset our belts/dans any time we have been at top dan for a crop/tree/flower/product for at least 30 days.
Old Mar 02 2015, 05:18 PM

Default Tool suggestion

We need a bigger bulldozer. We now have h/p/s capability of 12x12 but the bulldozer is still at 8x8.
Old Mar 03 2015, 08:30 AM
Account Not Linked

i would also like to have something to bring crops back after they have withered. and please make it possible for EVERY SINGLE player to get it, NOY having to use farm cash/not just the ones that are paying to play. also be nice to make some things accessible to people that, due to whatever circumstances.can't pay to play.it's hard enough just to level up. when i first started playing seems like it wasm't as difficult and some stuff, i think, is just asking for way too many coins! millions and millions and millions for some of it!? there are probably some long time players that would appreciate a break now and then. without players you have no game, thanks
Old Mar 08 2015, 11:01 AM

Hello, I am wondering if the first sprinkler for the flowers can be changed to coin purchase, instead of farm cash? I noticed it's very hard to get tools unless you have all active neighbors, and work their farms daily for the farm cash. Can you please lower the farm cash for all items as well? Having to buy so many, and the farm cash price is so high, has discouraged a lot of players. I worked for more than 1 farmer who is higher than level 400, and they had the small tools, as they could not purchase the tools, as the cost is too high for a lot of us. Please consider bringing the farm cash price down. Thank you for your time.
Old Mar 08 2015, 11:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Need a harvesting and bulldozer combo tool

We need a harvester that will bull doze after harvesting..Alot of times I need to bulldoze after harvesting and its a royal pain bull dozing a huge field after harvesting..NEED A NEW COMBO HARVESTER THAT ALSO BULL DOZES..Would save alot of time

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 09 2015 at 09:51 AM.
Old Mar 11 2015, 10:18 AM

Would love to see a tool for harvesting all flowers on a field at once. Perhaps it could allow you to choose to harvest only one type as well, much like the tool for storing items.

Similar harvest all for trees would be nice, too, just not as critical as help with those tiny flowers!
Old Mar 21 2015, 09:51 AM

I would love to have the green hand tell us what the facility or item is when we hover over it. It would make decorating much easier if we knew what the item was so we wouldn't have to put the hand down....pick it up....etc. TY!!!!
Old Apr 06 2015, 06:31 PM

was thinking maybe a tool like the turbo boat does a pond at one click would be nice to see tools for each task such as a harvest/plow turbo all fields at once same with chopping and harvesting trees flowers ect... thanks rick