Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Aug 22 2015, 03:52 PM

Still begging for more and MORE filters on this game. Can we please filter the trees tab to show only bushes, only trees that are to be chopped and only trees that are to be harvested and then decorative trees?

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 23 2015, 04:20 PM

Default fixes

Could you please fix the mugo pine and other 'tree' to fit into 1 space as you did the oaks? TY
Old Aug 30 2015, 08:42 AM

Smile Uses for crops not currently used for anything

I have had a couple of ideas on how to use Brussels Sprouts. Both recipes - One would involve a couple of new crops etc and be stocked in Pasta Restaurant - Rigatoni (made in pasta fac), roasted Brussels Sprouts & cauliflower with red onion, pecorino (made from sheeps milk). The other would also be stocked in Vegetarian Restaurant - Brussels sprouts, pecans, olive oil & garlic. Also, how about Baked Acorn Squash - acorn squash, brown sugar (new item in sugar refinery), butter, maple syrup & salt? Could be also stocked in Vegetarian Restaurant.
Old Sep 10 2015, 09:22 PM

A new grain crop Amaranth and recipes for it's uses. Also Millet has many uses.

Last edited by lindafe; Sep 17 2015 at 03:13 PM.
Old Sep 30 2015, 08:31 AM

Default tree suggestions

Sassafras: The root beer tree
Strawberry tree - used to make wine, jam or liquors
Bilimbi - used to make jams or chutney
Bignay - used to make jelly, jam or wine.
Kiwifruit
Maprang
Old Oct 02 2015, 11:12 AM

I would like to see some different colored roses, tulips, hyacinths. I know I've seen them requested before and I've requested them as well, but we haven't seen any new flowers in a long while. Also, some of the flowers that are currently not usable in facilities should be, such as the gerber daisy, daisies, etc. They make excellent potted plants for the nursery or the flower shop in bouquets. Please?

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 02 2015 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Removed comment
Old Oct 19 2015, 02:26 PM

I would like two movable markers which I would see in the seed store, as seen in any seeder. I could divide crops between not enough and too many.

For me I would locate them at 20,000 and 56,000. For others they could place them where they wanted them to be.

It could be a T-square which would be located on the outer edge of the list.

Thank you
Old Oct 22 2015, 12:47 AM
Account Not Linked

I would like to make the suggestion of black flowers. There are Black Dahlia; Chocolate Cosmo; Black Pansy; Black Petunia, (many different colors of petunias); Black Lily; Black Calla Lily; Queen of the Night, (Black Tulip); Black Orchid; Black Hollyhock. Also, Baby's Breath would be nice. All of these flowers would be nice to sell in mixed bouquets, and for decorating on our farms. I still think Orchard Grass for a premium hay would be a nice crop. Millet is great in bird seed. There is also a Black Walnut tree that has nuts we cook with. The wood is very nice, too, so it is a multi purpose tree. A new use for all of the lumbers would be veneer. The veneer would be used in the furniture factory, or you could make a cabinet factory that builds cabinets and counter tops, to be sold in our home depot. This would give some new uses to some of the trees, such as hardwood maple, oak, cherry, walnut and black walnut cabinets or hardwood floors, butcher blocks, butcher block counter tops, along with quartz, and granite counter tops.
Old Oct 28 2015, 06:53 PM

I'd like to see a way to have the large and normal bushel counts combined some way so when we go to Stored amount to determine what to plant, it gives us a truer result of what is needed to be planted!
Old Oct 29 2015, 01:07 PM

in farm stats, it would be nice to see how much time before a crop is ready or when it will be wasted when the mouse hovers over a crop. the 1-8 hour time frame at times is too large to plan ahead