Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 04 2015, 05:17 PM

Default Need Blue Dot for Farmers in Market with Quests

I spend most of my time clicking on farmers in the market who actually have no quests open. If a blue dot can indicate neighbors with open quests, PLEASE show a blue dot as part of the status/name of those in the markets who are on a quest.

Also, some newbie questers don't seem to realize that you can click on farmers in the market and get ingredients from them, not just coops. The blue dot would help with this also, and curiosity would bring in more participating in quests. The more questers the better!

And add another vote for the ability to delete inapplicable quests, the 13 coop quests for 2 FC needs to lower the amount of quests required; and yes! to the countdown clock.
Old May 05 2015, 06:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cooperative Quests Suggestion

Currently, when visiting a neighbor's CQ list to look for an item to purchase for my own still open CQ, when I click on one of theirs that is finished, I cannot purchase any of the items in it, they are faded out and not clickable. It becomes a disappointment and waste of my time to click on that CQ of theirs to begin with, looking for something only to find this information out once I have clicked on the tab. My suggestion is to fade out and disable clicking on any of a neighbor's finished CQ's in the picture tabs on the left hand side. That way, I will automatically know visually before taking any action that the CQ of theirs is not available to me and not to bother trying to click on it to check. This issue has become more of a problem since farm cash rewards were enabled as many neighbors often have at least one CQ finished at a time waiting for them to claim the credit, so I often find myself clicking on many finished CQ's in my daily search for my own items. It has become aggravating.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old May 06 2015, 07:31 PM

I know this has been requested several times before, but I am sure getting tired of getting quest for facilities I don't have. I have to admit in the past it has prompted me to buy a facility that I don't have but I think is pretty stupid to spend 30+ FC to make 2. In the last week I have had 4 Quest for a facility I don't have. I currently have 2 of the same thing in a facility I don't have and it is actually the 3rd time I have had this request in the last week. Makes it very hard complete Quest and get my 2 FC.
Ok I fell better now that I got that off my chest.
Old May 08 2015, 10:11 PM

I'd like to see a tab at the top of the Quest window that lets us switch between the two types of quests. Easy-peasy, eh?
Old May 10 2015, 10:01 AM

Since there are so many quests that end in loading a client facility, and there are no lifelines that allow someone to get an item if they don't own the facility that makes it, it would be wonderful if you could add a lifeline "Rent or Borrow a neighbor's facility"...

I understand the hesitation to do that with farm cash facilities, but it seems to happen somewhat often that a coin facility is needed that requires a level MUCH higher than the player has. With a one in three chance of getting the employee lifeline that would allow you to work for that item, it's not worth tying up a week or more of lifelines. I know! Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt!

Adding the 4th option would, at least, lower the odds to 50/50...

Really liking the quest improvements... They are now my favorite part of the game...
Old May 12 2015, 09:38 AM

I would be forever grateful if you could post a warning popup when you click on a quest lifeline icon that requires a facility you do not own...

My old fingers are faster than my old mind, and I get so frustrated when I click the lifeline (or click the lifeline on the WRONG quest) and THEN realize I do NOT have a necessary facility. Invariably it is a LONG quest, and I am held hostage for the duration of the quest, or have to pony up even more cash...

I spend a lot of money on this game, as do many others, and this seems a small request that would be repaid by goodwill from all your players who would rather spend their money on the items they actually want...

Thanks...
Old May 13 2015, 12:32 AM

I would like to be able to help with a co-op quest more than once per quest. Some people don't have enough friends to help them. Once per day would be helpful.
Thanks for giving us a way to earn coins and farm cash!
Old May 18 2015, 02:03 PM

This is more of a suggestion concerning the co op quests, it would be nice if we could store or transfer our help tags that we dont use on one quest over to another quest that we've run out of help tags but havent completed all the ingredients for, also Ive had several quests that I dont have facilities for, it would be nice if we had a life line to work someone else's facilities to complete the quest.
Old May 18 2015, 05:47 PM

Default Buddy list/quest/marketplace

Talking to others in the marketplace we were saying it would be nice if we could change the color of our name plate that shows we do co-op quests, like the pink means someone is hiring, etc. It's an easy fix and would help us find people instead of spending an hour clicking on all the moving avatars in the marketplace! Thanks!

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; May 18 2015 at 05:57 PM. Reason: removed quote
Old May 21 2015, 10:43 PM

Can we please have some way to quit quests we have no ability to complete because it requires facilities we can't purchase due to lack of FC or facilities that are locked because we haven't the level to purchase? Thank you