Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 30 2013, 08:03 AM

Default Quests, Co-op Quests & Facility Chains

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this post to suggest changing / additions to Quests, Co-op Quests, or Facility Chains.

REGULAR QUESTS:

COOPERATIVE QUESTS:

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 28 2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old Feb 20 2015, 09:10 PM

With two separate Quests now, It would be NICE when going into the facility manager an can view all facilities that there could be a way of
'turning off' a facilitity that is being used for the Quests! As it is now we have to go to each one then open it an uncheck the item/items being used. For those like myself that have ALL regular an service ones that is a lot of work or the other option is to have to write down each day what ones so when in the FM I won't check off those facilities to run them. IT is slowing me down on being able to POST my Facilities to have to do this now. OR to just not be able to post!

It is also real hard to find the items needed for Quests since a lot have seem to have lost interest in doing them an I end up using sticky notes an then I believe it shortens the 'coin' count I will get at the end of it.

One last idea is to make some way to go to our neighbors tab at the top an for those that show as "friends' an NOT Neighbors if they happen to do Quests there would be some 'icon' on their names so we wouldn't 'spin' our wheels going ONE BY ONE to no avail Thanks
Old Feb 21 2015, 03:27 PM

Default Co op quests

A room to meet others doing these quests would be helpful, I have been adding to my buddy list from the marketplace but some do not accept Thanks
Old Feb 23 2015, 08:34 AM

[QUOTE from Rob T]Cooperative Quests: This new type of quests will be all about interacting with your friends.

- FarmCash Rewards for Cooperative Quests are now live, here are the rules:

13 Quests in 7 days -> 2 FarmCash
4 Quests in 7 days -> 1 FarmCash[/quote]

I thank you guys for bringing FarmCash to the co-op quests but don't you think the payout is not enough for the farmers who are doing the co-ops to continue if we're getting 2 FarmCash for 13 quests done every seven days?

I have friends who have quit playing the co-ops because of it. They complain that they have to buy FC of 55 or more to get the buildings to make the co-op go to the final stages of building the item. They said now if it was like 4 FarmCash for 4 quests and 13 FarmCash for 13 quests they'll continue to do the co-op quests but as it stands, they're not happy and they've made topics on farmtown groups concerning this and more than 60 people have agreed that the payouts is not up to the amount of time that they put out to do the quests themselves.

I had about 7 farm town neighbors quit doing the co-op quests because of the low payout of FC. They all say the amount given out is not worth the time or effort anymore. They say getting one or two FC for completing all the quests would be about five months to get enough FC to buy one of the FC services or factories of which some of the quests have said that you need to get to finish said co-op quest and by then, that quest has expired.

I am also considering dropping the co-op quests because of the low payouts. I would love to continue if the payout was worth the effort as I love doing the quests but the payouts is not good. I know buying FC helps pay for the game but when some of your players are on a fixed income, they cannot get FC very easily and have to basically let the quest expire because they don't have the FC to buy said item from the store.

Thank you for bringing FarmCash to the co-ops, instead of just coins we're getting.
Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Mar 04 2015, 09:32 PM

I am not sure I am doing this correctly. Some of us don't have all the facilities; so it would be very nice if we could delete the quests we cannot complete because we don't have that particular facility. Thanks for your time.
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:05 PM

I would like to make a suggestion for both the regular quest and the co op quest. Now that we can open the facility in the quest, can there be a way that at least the last step of the quest/co op quest can only start the last step in the quest itself instead of when we load facilities or clients - I have gotten both the co op and regular quest to the point that i reached what was required for the 2 farm cash and had others ready for the last step waiting for the 7 days to end then when i go to load facilities and clients it starts the last step thus causing me to lose what i have ready for the next weeks. By making it to where at least the last step be completed it through the quest would eliminate the lost of quests....thanks for considering my idea
Old Mar 15 2015, 10:07 AM

I think someone already asked, but I think we need a "countdown clock" on our Quests. My week used to always end on Sunday.. that was easy; but I was away for a couple of days, then it switched to Tuesday and now it appears to be Thursday. The hint when you click on the "claim farmcash" link is not helpful as it only says check back in XX days. It would relieve a lot of pressure if we had a countdown.. even if it were just for the last two days so we would know to hurry up or hold back our Quests.
Old Mar 17 2015, 03:06 PM

I know that quests are assigned randomly, but I don't believe the lifelines should also be random. Either that, or give the option to reject a useless lifeline so that lifelines aren't locked out on other quests while waiting for the quest to expire.
Old Mar 18 2015, 03:17 AM

A separate room would be most useful in gaining help from players who are actively engaging co-op quests. A check of my neighbours and buddy lists sometimes proves fruitless and having other players i can help or in return help me, would be very helpful.
Old Mar 19 2015, 11:22 PM

I think the Quest payout is not right.... 1 farm cash for 3 quest complete... and 2 for 7 or 8 quest...????? come on .. what would make you want to do more than 3 a week... Thats just not good management... or is that what they are hoping... They paint a very pretty picture but when you look at it.... Its not worth the trouble... What do you achieve???? Make it a 1 farm cash per each quest... and let it be.... !!!