Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Sep 18 2015, 11:53 PM

Default Avatar

Why do we need an Avatar moving around our farms? The only place they are useful, is when they are in the market.
Old Oct 26 2015, 09:57 PM

Default Avatar and text balloon

The Avatar & text balloon are many times a hindrance, blocking the view when trying to harvest, etc.

I would like to see the option of hiding or parking the Avatar and text balloon 'at will'.

Old Dec 11 2015, 04:18 PM

Thumbs down Annoying avatar

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - Do Something to that annoying Avatar when we try to design our farms ! It is always in the way, standing where I need to see something, or remove something !!!! It drives me crazy!'
Old Jan 31 2016, 11:38 AM

Cool Irritant

To rid my farms of the avatar is my idea of heaven. a more useless piece of programming would be hard to find. One has to wait ages for 'it' to arrive before you can continue playing or try & move it off the spot you want, either get rid or let a player disable it - please
Old Mar 05 2016, 08:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Is it really necessary for my avatar to be involved in purchasing items? Every time I buy something, the item is only a shadow until she walks all the way across the farm to stand beside it. Why is this? She doesn't do anything if I buy multiple items. Why does she get involved if I buy only one? It doesn't really cause a problem, other than that she's in the way again. She doesn't take up that much space and I can work around her if I have to, but it would be great if we could hide our avatars, like we can hide other items around the farm. At the very least, if she would just stay put when I put her someplace and not come running to see what I've bought. That would be great. Thanks for reading.
Old Mar 16 2016, 05:46 AM

It be nice to wear my country colours Yellow and Green shirt and shorts. No dresses just sport clothes. And I like short hair for girls too.
Old Mar 19 2016, 02:37 PM

I wear glasses so I'd like my avatar to wear eye glasses too Hats and more hairstyles for both genders and Moustaches and beards for the men would be good too.
Old Apr 23 2016, 10:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

You have made it so that the avatar doesn't follow you around all the time, and that was a HUGE improvement. However, when I finish planting a farm the avatar still - annoyingly - rushes to the last place that I planted. I wish you would change it so that this doesn't happen - that the avatar stays in place until the farmer intentionally moves him or her. Please!!!
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Aug 28 2016, 11:49 AM

Default Update avatars

Can we please get a new look. These avatars are the ugliest things and they have looked the same forever. Also they are so in the way. Can't we freeze them or something.
Old Sep 05 2016, 11:59 AM

Please please PLEASE please please PLEASE come out with Halloween costumes for our avatars PLEASE! about 12 would be nice - ty and PLEASE!!!!!!

Tags
skin color avatar