Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 13 2011, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Default Avatar- appearance, clothing, settings

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread for suggestions for avatar appearance and choices of clothing for your avatar.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 23 2015 at 12:22 AM.
Old Mar 01 2015, 10:23 AM

If your not gonna fulfill my request about the different types of fences color, at least give us an accessory like sunglasses so i can equip it..for my avatar hahahehe xoxo po
Old Mar 03 2015, 10:35 AM

It would be a great addition if the avatar could remain frozen until unfrozen by player.
Old Mar 21 2015, 05:43 PM

I am not sure this is the best place to post this idea.... How about a vacation setting?
Old Apr 11 2015, 12:11 AM

My Avatar is the reason I'm not playing FT more often than I do. It is always in my way and I have to move it to keep working. Then I have to refresh all the time because it sometimes stops working. Many of my friends have expressed the same concerns about their Avatar. I wish the Avatar would only come out when asked. FT would be so much more fun.
Old Jul 10 2015, 12:07 AM

Default Freeze Avatar

I have a problem with the Avatar getting in the way blocking the highlight of small plants, flowers, etc. She runs over and stands in front of small items!

1.Please give us a way to freeze the Avatar when farming someones farm.

2.Please do something with the black box that appears in the middle of the screen while it is loading the game and while updating the farming. Could it be located in a far corner perhaps?
Old Aug 29 2015, 09:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Avatar / With all the updates and improvements for our Farms I would like to see our Avatar get a major overhaul, I mean they have look the same for years, I would love to more clothes, more hair styles, more facial features, shoes, etc. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING OUR FARMERS
Old Aug 31 2015, 06:26 PM

Default AVATARS are so ....

Is there any possible way of changing the body shape of the avatar? They all look alike. Except for the clothes, hair and facial changes they are clones of each other. What about a tall thin, short thin, slightly buxom, broad shoulders, maybe a little paunch, freckles, oriental, anything to totally be distinguished from other avatars. At least different shades of red or black hair. Some new hair styles wouldn't hurt. I like the long thin 'white blonde' of Tolkien's Elves. Or thick long to the waist black hair of the Polynesian. I wouldn't mind dressing my avatar in a space suit .. one of my 'farms' is a Mars Base. I could change her clothes to be an Elf in Fantasy Land, or a French Lady. Thanks.
Old Aug 31 2015, 11:11 PM

I want to purchase a chair on which my avatar can sit and stay out of my working area.

Whether I am a visitor working your farm, a Super neighbor or my self.
Old Sep 16 2015, 05:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Freezing the avatar would be really nice, even when working on others farms and have a setting in the settings where we can hide/unhide our avatars so we can do all the work without them getting in the way?

Tags
skin color avatar