Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Nov 24 2017, 03:02 PM

When I skip a neighbors port, please send them a notification/message that their port was skipped. This may motivate those who wish to remain active with their ports to pay closer attention. Usually, I do not skip a port unless it has been more than a day. A simple notification that ship(s) have been at their port for more than a day would be helpful.

Any statistical information you could provide the ship managers would be helpful as well. Such as how many times have I skipped this neighbors port, average port time overall for this neighbor, etc.

Provide a port ranking classification that would allow ship managers to see, select, etc. Even provide bonuses for best rankings, etc.
Old Nov 27 2017, 04:02 AM

When we have friends ships coming to our port it would be great to have a buttom ''Load all ships'' I do have a lot of friends and sometimes I can have as much as 50 or more ships in my port. Therefore it will save time if we can have such button. That can be a special tool.
Old Dec 07 2017, 11:09 AM

Please show how many boosts a train has had. I have 3 trains that have not been totally boosted. I have no idea how many are left I sent just two more requests, but it could be one or more so it is just blindly requesting more.
Old Dec 09 2017, 11:00 AM

Default timer

how about setting a timer on our ships of say 12 hrs. then it will automatically skip the port
Old Dec 09 2017, 09:38 PM

Would it be possible to allow us to permanently block some ports, so that it does not show up in our logs, or our replacement options? Since some players don't work their ports, but won't disable their port, and constantly show up, we should be able to block them. At least if we could block 5 it would help remove a lot of frustration.
Old Dec 15 2017, 12:33 AM

Default Train boosts

I'd like to see a way to see or block the ability to boost your train when it's close to being back at the station or when you've already chosen 12 people to boost your train. It gets annoying when people send out more boosts than you can have for your train and then you click on it and don't get anything. I know it's just a click but still annoying.
Old Dec 19 2017, 09:35 AM

With respect to Ships... I stopped sending ships out because many of my neighbors found the ships to be too labor intensive. I think the Mayor should send ships on to the next port without a penalty of losing cargo if a seaport neighbor does not respond within 12 hours. Moreover, I suggest that the loading of each container be permanently reduced to 0 to 1 minute and the preparation time between ships be reduced to 12 hours as well. Even if it requires the purchase of "time-reduction gizmo" similar to the facilities or item storage, etc. Thank you for your consideration.
Old Dec 28 2017, 07:49 PM

Please allow static list for ships.
It seems I spend way too much time every day rearranging the list based on player pairs (spouses on at same time) - time of day best to expect certain on, replacing less dependable with more dependable, etc.

Of course the last thing I do is move players currently active to the top of the list, so a method to do that right away would be beneficial (and allow me to still make minor adjustments before dispatch).
Old Jan 02 2018, 07:33 PM

I would love to see a way to let us know when a train still needs boosted ..... thanks for keeping this game interesting l
Old Jan 18 2018, 11:30 AM

Long Cattle Car: Once you've accumulated all the animals you want or need, this car becomes kind of useless and even takes an extra step when selling animals at the market (when I even remember to.)

I vote for the option to either harvest the animals or store the animals for use in your sheds or selling them.
When you unload your train, you automatically harvest the animals on board. Then they either go away until your train arrives once again or they automatically get sold or stored in your items storage.
Obviously there would have to be a way to choose which option you want. The choice could be remembered permanently until you change it.
The options could be connected to the car itself. Something like this:

Click on long cattle car.
Choose your option(s).
1. Harvest animals
2. Harvest and sell animals
3. Harvest and store animals.

Whichever option you pick would be remembered each time you unload your train until you go in and change your options.

Thanks for your consideration. (It could open up a whole new door for game play concerning utilization of train cars. OPTIONS)

SeaJay

The Gathering