Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 25 2015, 08:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I will add my suggestion to all the others. Please add a train tank car that can carry all the Fish Farming Plant products. Thanks for your consideration of this.
Old Oct 26 2015, 09:13 PM

Would love it if there were train tracks with a 'gentle' curve so train isn't disconnected on corners...any possibility?
Old Oct 30 2015, 10:18 AM

can you add asphalt barrles to tank car of trains it would help a lot thk you for a fun game
Old Nov 03 2015, 03:51 AM

I would really like another steam train - one a bit faster than the current standard locomotive. The Faster trains are too modern for most of my farms. How about the Mallard? That was a fast steam train - I tried to upload a photo but it didnt work sorry.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 16 2015, 03:53 AM

Two suggestions - can we have the Brass Sheets added to the Long Bulkhead Car

and
re my post above about a faster version of a steam locomotive? What would be really good is to have a "switch View" option on the locomotives from modern diesel/electric to steam train - as we have on some of the facility buildings.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 22 2015, 05:43 PM

we need fiberglass sheets on freight cars or up the production in the construction facilty.
Old Dec 28 2015, 06:59 PM

Please add data about how much boost remains for each train - preferably in the "show times" area. When we have multiple trains and we send out multiple requests for boosts - it is impossible to find out who has/has not boosted which train, esp how much boost is remaining on each train so we don't end up sending out too many boost requests and wasting that request.
Old Jan 02 2016, 11:42 AM

Can you review, adjust, add to train production quantity of mustard. I am consistently low.
Old Jan 03 2016, 10:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Good morning,
May I suggest that you increase the animal storage. I have trains cars, which bring me more animals every few days, and my animal factories are full. I need more room to store my cows and hen, etc. Also, because I have a lot of factories, I need more animal products, etc. hence the train cars, but no room to store them. Leaving them on the farms is really a nuisance and I can't have more than one animal shed per farm. Would this be possible in the near future? Thank you for considering. Have a nice day.
Old Jan 09 2016, 09:31 PM

Facts: I have 26 Mineral mines, 2 Long Quarry train cars, and 2 Long Bulkhead train cars.

Problem: If I share my facilities and service facilities more than once every two weeks, my zinc ore and brass sheets are depleted to zero and can't seem to catch up on there own.

Solution (hopefully): Since a lot of the newer facilities use brass, then it seems only logical that zinc ore and brass sheets be added to their respective train cars to help with the shortage.

Thanks for listening