Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Sep 06 2015, 05:41 AM

It be very helpful to let us use more wagons of the same kind on one train. Also I mean that 2 turbo locomotive on the same train must get faster return to base.
Old Sep 12 2015, 08:41 AM

Please provide a preference option to block train acceleration gifts of any or all animals. The coins received for selling unneeded critters isn't worth the time to sell them. Thanks!
Old Sep 26 2015, 07:52 AM

I would like to make a suggestion for a future update, a long aquarium car to bring us fresh and salt water bait plus the various containers of shrimp, etc...
Old Sep 28 2015, 03:59 PM

We need to add brass to the bulkhead car and zinc to the quarry car. It doesn't matter what I try I can't keep up with the need for either of them. I also need silver nuggets. I turn off production on items that need them, but as soon as I turn them back on, bingo they use my stored items up so fast that I am back to square one in less that two days.
Old Sep 28 2015, 08:31 PM

TRAIN REQUESTS: Is there anyway possible to have the train requests separate from the gifts? Whilst I have all the gifting tools, a lot of train requests get lost in amongst the gift requests
Old Oct 10 2015, 12:37 PM

Default freight train suggestion

I would like to have a seafood car also a car for the highest demand crops for which you don't already have a car- sugar, soybean, beets, blueberries sunflower, etc...

decorative seasonal cars - for holidays and seasons
Old Oct 15 2015, 08:41 PM
Account Not Linked

maybe we could get some more empty train cars like empty well car or empty bulkhead car. maybe some new cars to like a autorack train car or flat train car.
Old Oct 20 2015, 02:58 PM

Still looking getting help with Zinc and brass sheets. We need to add Zinc to the quarry car and brass sheets to the flat bed car. We really need help getting enough of these items to keep up with production. Even when I collect all the bonuses I can I just can't keep up.
Old Oct 24 2015, 12:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

How about instead of just letting us know that our trains are still accepting boost request, you tell us how many more boosts are left.
Old Oct 24 2015, 07:45 PM

I would like to suggest that the Train Boosts be moved out of the received gifts section and have it's own section. Those of us that receive many gifts loose the train boosts mixed in with all the gifts. thank you for considering my suggestion.