Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 13 2011, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Default Freight Trains and Cargo Ships

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to post your suggestions for Freight Trains and Cargo Ships

Please note that the developers are working on the following changes to the Cargo Ship feature. If your suggestion is about one of the following please refrain from posting:

Post-Release Updates - December 29, 2:00AM

- Here is an updated list of the changes to the Ships we are planning to release soon:

a) You will be able to skip any port at any time without waiting. Notice that skipping a port lower the rewards of every port after it, the rewards of any remaining port shifts to the right. For example, if the reward on port 28 is 1000 products, port 29 is 2000 products and port 30 is 3000 products, then if you skip port 28, the reward on port 28 (the one you skipped) will be 0, port 29 will be 1000 products and port 30 will be 2000 products. You basically gave up the chances of earning 3000 products (not 1000) by skipping port 28.

b) The number of clicks per container when loading the ships in your port will always be 1, so it will never require more than 10 clicks to fully load a ship. You will also earn 500 coins for every container you load.

c) When you start preparing the Ship, we will always select a tentative itinerary for you, which will be composed by the neighbours that have helped you in the past week, which you can see at the very bottom of the screen, the boxes with pictures that say "XYZ sent you a gift", etc. If that is not enough to complete the 30 neighbours needed for the itinerary, we will then complete the rest of the ports using the same method we are using now, based on the last date they have played.

d) During the preparation phase you will be able to replace up to a certain number of neighbours in your itinerary. The final number will be decided later on, but it will be at least 10.

The feature d) above will require a few days to complete, we estimate the first 3 should be release sometime this week.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jan 10 2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old Mar 06 2015, 06:43 AM

Here are some suggestions. 1) crossing cross bucks, for crossings that don't need flashers or gates. 2) crossing flashers (no gates) 3) asphalt railroad switches 4) railroad bridge abutments 5) make it so that bridges can cross water and fields without covering them. 6) railroad signals 7) relay cases and bungalows for signals and crossing protection. Thanks!
Old Apr 03 2015, 07:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I don't know what others have suggested, I never come here, but we REALLY need some new train cars!! I would love to buy 3 more to get to 2 trains of 10 but I just don't need any of the stuff in the other cars I don't already have on my 7-car train! I am always so short of squid and pearl oysters, even when I shut down production on some of the things that use them. As soon as I build them up and turn production back on they go right back down again. I'm sure there are many more items that people need, maybe take a poll to find out the most common shortages? PLEASE, I really want to give you my money, lol! Thanks!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Apr 07 2015, 11:15 AM

Default new fright cars

what about new frightcars who brings us stuff from the truck
and the mineralmine and the open pitmine?
that would be great
best regards
Old May 14 2015, 10:57 AM

hi ....
i would like to suggest to the developers look into adding kaolin to the hopper car that we purchase from store... please consider my suggestion ... i have 25 mines and i try to work as many facilities and client shops as often as i can . i also look for bonuses or ingredient request that ask for kaolin ... thank you linda rae
Old Jun 19 2015, 08:57 PM

Could you please add more items to the freight cars, a lot of farmcash was spend on buying them, the facs keeps increasing and the need for ingredients also increases, so please add more items to the existing cars

Thank you
Old Jul 05 2015, 07:26 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I would like the way we boost our trains changed. Instead of selecting 12 people and hoping they respond, how about just posting it to our wall and the first 12 who click will boost the train?
Old Aug 03 2015, 02:39 PM

I would love to see a train car that brings in fish....squid, pearl oysters, salmon and cod are the ones that we typically run out of. Also add brass to the flat bulkhead car.

Another idea is to have a produce car that brings in the fruits we can't plant enough trees for like coconut, mango, cashew, acacia in particular.
Old Aug 13 2015, 11:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Wink Cost of trains

I would like to suggest that the first set of freight cars still remain FC, but when you want to purchase a second set of the same freight cars that they cost coins. With the exchange rate it is really expensive to buy a second set of freight cars again for FC.
Old Aug 29 2015, 03:44 PM

Can we please add Zinc to the Quarry car? With all the new uses for brass in the new windows facility, it is hard to keep up with production.