Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 27 2015, 05:16 PM

How about a selection of Farm Cash facilities that can also be purchased for coins - similar to the farm buying options... That "might" generate more interest in the Farm Cash facilities and entice some players to spring for some FC...
Old May 29 2015, 05:45 AM

a farm town designers facility please
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Rice Facility

We have a very nice rice processing plant building but it's never been made into a facility. Why not produce things like "Uncle Ben's" or "Rice a Roni"? (Farm Town labels, of course.) We could make brown rice, Spanish rice, chicken and rice, broccoli, cheese, and rice, brown beans and rice, etc. The rice then could be added to the supermarket to be resold or used in the restaurants. By the way, I love the older looking buildings!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jun 17 2015, 04:36 PM

It might be nice when you are working on someone else's farm and see something like a building you don't have or a farm decoration etc. that you don't have (currently when you highlight it at least you can get the name) if you could purchase it single or multiple rather than go to the store scroll through a list etc.
Old Jun 23 2015, 12:22 AM

since there are currently a selection of 'ethnic'-themed restaurants (Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Australian, and Hawiian come to mind), when are we gonna see a Canadian one? it could produce some truly canadian fare - poutine, bear-claws, wild-game dishes (barbecued moose steak is to die for!), Eskimo pies...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Jul 04 2015, 03:08 PM

Default Need more Ingrediance

I like what you have done this upgrade but we need to have a Super Mineral Mine (FC) & Open Pit Mine (FC) that will produce more Copper, Aluminum & Iron Ore. I have all 27 Farms with these mines on them & I still am short of Ore for all of these metals & other ingredients supplied by both mines. I also have 27 Metal Mills and they are under utilized as I don't have enough Ore etc to supply them. I certainly could use metal sheets.

I also have a shortage of all of the lumber. I could use a Super Lumber Mill (FC) also. I have 27 Sawmills on my farms.

I have been thinking it would be like the Red Mill (C) and Stone Mill (FC). With having this option, I have loads of Wheat Flour. I also get a chance to choose how many Stone Mill Facilities I need to buy with (FC).

I also have to download Sugar a lot from the free sites to make up for my sugar shortages. I have 27 Sugar Refineries on my farms.
I have also a problem with Hot Dogs, Glycerol, Ham etc from the Semi-Trailer Truck. Again, I have 27 Semi-Trailer Trucks on my farms and still have not enough.

You upgraded the Textile Rolls but I am sure that we super users would purchase a number of Super Textile & Spinning Mill (FC). As I don't think the increase will alleviate my shortages.

I also need an increase in Cheese in Dairy Processing Plant & all the Inks from the Ink & Pigment Factory. Again, if this could be addressed with a Super Facility bought with (FC), I wouldn't object.

Look I also have the max in trains and still have a lot of shortages

I certainly appreciate the increase in the baits as I was spending a lot of time downloading them from the free download sites.
Time I could be improving my farms or harvesting my crops, fruits and flowers.

I don't post my facilities publicly very much as I run out of the ingredients to refill my facilities. I am sure more people have the same problem and would post more if these changes were made.

I certainly like the new tools also. It has cut minutes off each farm and when you have 27 to work, it makes a difference.

Thanks in advance,

Dale Offord

PS: Used to play about 10 other games on Face Book but for the last 5 years, Farm Town is the only game I have time for.

I started playing in early 2009 after I retired and use this game as therapy for sure.

Keep up the good work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Facilities Requirement Part 01.jpg (87.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Facilities Requirement Part 02.jpg (77.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Facilities Requirement Part 03.jpg (79.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Facilities Requirement Part 04.jpg (73.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Facilities Requirement Part 05.jpg (77.8 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by dofford; Jul 04 2015 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Need to add a couple of attachments.
Old Jul 04 2015, 04:55 PM

i would like to see a canadian resturant we have them from other country so i think it is canada time to have one pls and ty
Old Jul 07 2015, 05:32 PM

Love this game. Could you consider growing redwood trees. We could chop them and get log pile and lumber pile. With the lumber, we could make redwood outdoor furniture: chaise lounge, benches, chairs, tables, redwood burls for the gift shop, redwood fences. A factory to make the fancy wrought iron outdoor furniture. There could be a outdoor furniture shop to sell the wrought iron furniture and redwood furniture.
Also, how about a North African restaurant, Canadian restaurant, Scottish restaurant, Argentine restaurant?
Also, decorations, could you consider more rocks and rocks and boulders with moss on them.
Thank you for considering these items.
Old Jul 11 2015, 10:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nanatoni

Not sure if this is the right place. It doesn't have to do with a particular Facility suggestion. Move if needed.

It would be nice that when you pull up the Facilities, in the Store, or Facility Manager that an option at the top in the sort menu that would allow us to "Alphabetize & Print" a listing of all the available facilities w/cost, to purchase (in the store), and a Alphabetize & Print" a listing of all the current facilities w/location, owned by the farmer in the Facility Manager. The way it is now you can sort by alpha, but you can't print out the listing. It only prints what's showing in the pop up box at that moment. In the facilities manager same thing. You can also leave out the animal buildings, and the facilities not worked by neighbors.

The printed list could be a pop-up window in PDF or plain text form, with or without pictures.

With all the facilities currently available it's hard to keep up with what's available and what we currently own and it's location. I have spreadsheet after spreadsheet with so much information, I can't keep up and leave some off. I'll update one list, and forget to put it on another.

Would be a great tool to assist us in my opinion.
Old Jul 12 2015, 08:57 AM

Default Ruebens....

Now that we have Corned beef, Cheese, Sauerkraut & Rye bread, it's time to add a Reuben sandwich to the sandwich shop. And while we are at it, we could use a good Deli... The Smokehouse & Dairy would provide the stock. Perhaps some condiments... And Bagels/creamed cheese... ;0))