Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 08 2015, 09:18 PM

My personal opinion on XP, I think they should be rewarded for trees, too many people are taking advantage of people.. That hiring market is like going to a flea market , you get all the fleas and nothing else.. Too many people are being taken advantage of, and yes maybe you can say its their fault but there are some real honest people that hire and there are others with thousands of trees, waterways and flowers who are too lazy to do the work them selves, so they use a little river corner on the blue cover and you cannot find it..or one lousy flower and goodbye bonus etc... Please fix this!!!
Old Jun 17 2015, 03:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nanatoni

I'd really love it if you could fix the reload so that when the game freezes up when we are working from the market on a farm that we can get back to the farm we were working! As it is, I had just earned over 2M bonus cash, and then it timed out and reloaded as I was trying to go onto the next step. It threw me back to MY farm, I have no way of getting back to that farm to complete the job hired (was on #3 of 24 to do), and I LOST the bonus, as that's when it froze and reloaded! Not a happy camper.

I've had to make a habit of sending a note to farmers from the market, that if they have heavily loaded farms, or lots of layers, that I could freeze up and boot. I ask them to message back so I have a way to get back, but honestly, that's a big pain in the butt, if I spend the day trying to work from the market. It's annoying as hell that this can't be remedied. There should be an easier way. As it is, this particular farmer didn't even have a little note at bottom of screen to message her!

Drives me nutz! Thanks..
Old Jun 24 2015, 11:53 AM

Please consider making harvesting trees, chopping and picking flowers more profitable for workers, in the past no one wanted to fish till fishing was made more rewarding, now no one want to accept a job chopping, fruit trees and flowers

Thank you
Old Jun 26 2015, 11:46 AM

Why not make it if a Farmer hires you to do work for them and offers fuel you use there fuel not your own
Old Jun 28 2015, 05:50 PM

From the Spanish Forum

Tamara05: The same way we receive a message when we hire someone and they have arrived to our farms, it would be possible to receive a message when the hired farmer left the farm without finishing all jobs?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 30 2015, 12:42 PM

Let neighbors/super neighbors get the bonus chest if they are at a level below the highest level

it would be much easier to hire folks from the market if they got XP for trees, flowers and fishing.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 30 2015 at 12:48 PM.
Old Jul 01 2015, 10:16 PM

Please consider adding trees, flowers to include XPs so that people in the market will accept a hire. Because they do not include xps for the other items, it is difficult to get people to accept a hire. I find more and more that I have to do my own shaking, chopping and flower harvesting. Thanks
Old Jul 02 2015, 03:43 AM

I know it's not supposed to be easy to fish some of the rivers and lakes down to zero, but it ought at least to be possible. I've had to leave large completion bonuses behind sometimes because, after plowing, harvesting, and dealing with trees and flowers, I can't get every last fish out of the ponds. One of the sea coasts is particularly difficult in that respect; I started counting clicks when I'd got it down to 5 fish, and 300 clicks later it was still at 5 fish, so I just gave up and left the bonus behind. I know you can clear all the fish in one click with the largest boat, but most of us don't have that boat, and it honestly isn't fair when the task is impossible and there's a completion bonus at stake.
Old Jul 08 2015, 01:14 PM

Default Selling and buying

Please stop selling and buying products etc at the hiring market
Old Jul 09 2015, 09:00 AM

In the near future will there be a separate list for super neighbors?

Tags
off button, pop-ups