Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Apr 15 2015, 08:46 PM
Account Not Linked

I would much rather hire a friend or neighbour - someone I already know and can easily talk to via Facebook chat and not the clunky message system or chat window provided by the game. I have yet to have a neighbour fail completing a farming task for me and they do the farms how I wish them to be done. They should be the one's getting the bonus chest - not some fool who figures because they have anonymity they can do whatever the heck they please. I would always hire neighbours but I feel like I am ripping them off for a job well done, and my neighbours never throw a tantrum and DEMAND only harvest and plowing jobs. There are a lot of things bass ackwards in this game - that's one of them.

The reason for giving the bonus chest so the market is populated causes more problems than it solves. Perhaps the solution is to retire the market altogether and instead go to a posting system like My Requests and everyone gets the same benefits for working a farm.

Last edited by Fokus; Apr 15 2015 at 08:54 PM.
Old Apr 23 2015, 09:26 AM

I love the new count-down for prospective employees .... could we perhaps have a 'speech-bubble' over the head of the player we have asked to work for us which shows the countdown? This way we will know when the 30 seconds are up and we can move onto asking someone else

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 26 2015, 06:16 AM

It would be nice if everybody who is hired had the chest, including your neighbors as the market people still just cherry pick what they want to do and ignore the chest.
Old Apr 29 2015, 06:16 PM

I would like to see the idea that maybe we can hire a friend/neighbor for 12 hours instead of the job right then. That way if for example I know that I will have work in 8 hours from now but will not be able to get to it but I know a friend/neighbor will be around to do the work for me they can go do it when it is ready thus the possibly lost of crops
Old May 01 2015, 08:58 AM

I am wondering if there is some way for a farmer who is about to be hired to have an idea of what they are going to do before accepting the invite. I was hired to fish a firm today, and accepted but when i got there the farm was so heavily planted(?) with lakes and rivers I couldn't tell where one started and the other one ended. The system was so slow I was unable to move around to work the farm and there was no bait available. There was no way I could finish the job within a reasonable amount of time so I left. I wasn't able to leave a note to the farmer as to why I left because loading was so slow I actually couldn't do anything. If I had known before I accepted the job I would have never have accepted it. This is the worst I have ever seen and I have seen some heavily over planted tree farms. The only identifying thing on the farm was the number 16 so I am assuming it was farm #16. No name or anything else.
Thanks guys, Mom
Old May 12 2015, 09:18 AM

Would love to have a SACK button for those that accept jobs buy then only do your crops and dont do the trees or fishing etc
Old May 16 2015, 12:18 PM

one feature i would like to see come back is the inability to post a farm when no jobs exist.
for example being hired to to work 26 fish farms when they only have 8 fish farms, no water of any kind on any other the other farms
Old May 18 2015, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Terminating a hired farmer when not doing all jobs

It would be nice to be able to terminate a job for a farmer that you hired when they aren't doing all the jobs they were hired for... I have had multiple people that I have hired (that were told up front what was to be done) and all they do is do the crops and leave. A couple time that I have had some do this, I went into my husband's account and hired him and made it so they couldn't get all the crops... It's very frustrating when they complain about wanting bonuses, then they won't do the jobs to GET the bonus. Starting to hire my hubby much more due to this.
Old May 27 2015, 06:52 AM
Account Not Linked

I would like the option to have the person I hire use my fuel whether they need it or not - might make it easier to hire the lower level farmers and have them finish multiple farms

Last edited by Taz D; May 27 2015 at 09:41 AM.
Old Jun 04 2015, 11:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Would it be possible to show the "bonus" you get working for a Neighbor or Buddy the same manner that a Market hire bonus is shown when working? A lot of neighbors don't like to work or hire neighbors anymore since they don't remember that you get extra, as do they, when you hire each other.
Also, it's a nice tool so you know you haven't missed something before moving to the next farm.

Thanks

Tags
off button, pop-ups