Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 04 2015, 09:11 AM

I have a suggestion-why doesn't Slashkey, instead of adding new facilities etc, every month--take the time to fix the glitches that happen? I know when they add new things-it takes some time to get the game to work properly for some people-but, to me, it is getting worse and worse. I have 25 farms and most of the time-I have anywhere from 8-15 farms that I can't even get to do--because the game is so slow, freezes up or it takes forever to try and plant anything. I really like this game-but I have cleared everything, done what I am suppose to do and every month it is getting worse -some people say they have no problems, but then I see they are on a higher number server (if that has anything to do with it)--I, for one, wouldn't mind I there were no facilities, etc added for atleast 1 month--but I am getting to the point that this is not fun anymore-when you constantly have to struggle to try and work farms. Sorry--I had to vent
Old Mar 05 2015, 02:00 AM

I would like to see the "neighbors" list/page be more efficient. It takes forever to delete non-active neighbors or send neighbor request. Maybe add check boxes to check who we want to delete/add and one click to do them all? My list is soooooo backed up with non-acitve neighbors and I'd like to clean it up without spending hours. Thanks!
Old Mar 13 2015, 11:40 PM

Default Store Item Display Improvement

It would be nice if in the future when we get a NEW RELEASE, to have the new items in the store be marked NEW, seeds, tools, facilities, etc...

Thank you... Love this Game!!!...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 875+
Farms 1-17, 19, 20, 33 & 34 @44x44
Farms 18, 21-32 @42x42
Farm 35 @22x22

SHELL VALLEY Properties

Last edited by Shellgirlmtl; Mar 14 2015 at 02:25 AM.
Old Mar 14 2015, 01:42 PM

Red face Buying and Selling harvests to individuals

Hi, I sell a LOT of harvest products to players in the market place, or we meet in the Inn - I think it would be great to have a way for those of us who do sell to be able to have a list of what we sold, how much and to whom.

I generally sell for 40%, but I offer a reduction to return buyers of 30%,on all future sales, if they add me to their Buddy list so they can reach me anytime, and do make future purchases.

But I have to keep everything written down by hand. Selling is fast in order to reach buyer, before others offer a buyer a deal, and there is no time write down details, or seller runs the risk of lose of the sale to another seller.

So, I never know how much I sold of each item, or how much, so I can't keep an ongoing tally. Right now I write down everything I can remember, which is tedious, and then have to check my buddy list to see if they have purchased before, during which time I can lose the sale.

It would be great if the program just told me they are a return customer, and how many times they bought from me, so then I could offer additional discounts for steady customers.

I would also love to have a "SELL HALF" when selling to individuals, as well as a button to click to tell new buyers about a discount for adding themselves to a BUYERS Buddy List.

I just think it would be great to expand on this situation - as an extended part of the market place Thanks for listening. Pam Myers
Old Mar 14 2015, 02:31 PM

i would like to know if this would be a feasible future update. When in the Marketplace to sell or update my harvests & gifts, could you add a viewing option to only view the items that have a question mark and the items that don't? it would make it much easier to update the selling option when new items are added to the game.
Old Mar 15 2015, 05:24 PM

Please up the production on items like Zinc Ore in mineral mines.. I have 11 mineral mines and Zinc Ora only makes One item ( Brass Sheets ) and I don't even have enough to fill my Metal mills.. Also Amber Rock and Kaolin Clay Rock in the Open Pit Mine.. You need Kaolin to make 11 Items and I can not even make enough to fill my factories. It only makes 6 units an Hour and some of items like the wall hung toilet need 5 units to make one unit. Also Pearl Oysters Only produce 30 units an hour and it takes 5 each braclet and 5 each necklace. This is not the right preportions for any of these items. The Oak lumber pile was upped once but it still isn't enough for all 38 items that take it. Don't be so tight fisted on these items please. Help us ! Thanks for your time..

Connecting to town mainframe (WF3)
on Windows 10
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
Old Mar 15 2015, 06:57 PM

Please can we get more production of oyster pearl (or is it pearl oyster?), increased crude production (maybe a super oil pump or something)!

Thank you!
Old Mar 16 2015, 08:42 PM

I would like to see the Farm Stats tool show the status of Clydesdales, Heavywool LLamas, Longwool Sheep, Leghorn Hens, and Holstein Cows on each farm. Currently, the Stats only shows the status of regular animals on each farm and a total for all farms. Thank you
Old Mar 16 2015, 09:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

A dream I have had for a long time is to be able to rotate items more than two ways...Not sure if this is possible...or if there is a tool that could I would pay for that tool! thanks.
Old Mar 18 2015, 12:14 PM

Wondering if there is a way to leave a sticky note on each farm. Such as, "Don't harvest till AFTER quest!" or "Plant more wheat!" What a boon that would be! Thanks.