Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 12 2015, 07:37 AM

I love the design aspect of this game but I am discouraged by not being able to earn farm cash. I have played this game for around 6 years and at one point quit playing it because of how hard it is to earn then farm cash. And it seems that many of the newer items are for sale with farm cash. I would like to see higher farm cash rewards by increasing the amount for higher levels. Maybe an increase every 250 levels? Also/or maybe you could send a free gift of a facility or tool? Something that says, we (farmtown) like you (players) playing our game.
Old Nov 27 2015, 01:47 PM

Default Farm Cash, Points for fishing, flowers, chopping & harvesting trees

Why cant we get points for harvesting trees, flowers, chopping trees, fishing. Alot of farmers have fields of just fishing or just trees etc. Not getting points for doing these make people not want to work it. Also why cant we buy farmcash with coins? Why only 1 get 1 farm cash for each level up. At a certain level why can't you award 2 farm cash? Just my 2 cents. Thanks for reading
Old Jan 24 2016, 05:00 AM

Talking XP points not fuly showing on screen

Hi, I am level 700, I have 10167429? xp points. Because my xp points is now 9 digits, the last digit is hidden behind my level number - please adjust. Thank you
Old Feb 27 2016, 11:42 PM

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE consider creating new levels of FT Cash purchasing (that follow your current logarithmic progression). For instance, 500 cash for $74.99, 1000 cash for $99.99.
Old Mar 16 2016, 08:05 PM
Account Not Linked

For those of us, who spend a lot of money to buy the tools to make the game easier to play. Please continue allowing us to level up and earn FT cash. There doesn't have to be anything other added to levels other than the potential to earn Cash to buy more tools.

Its all perpetual. However, there comes a point when people start asking themselves how much out of pocket are they willing to spend. The leveling up that comes with releases that have 25 more levels are great. But if someone is in need of a $50 tool, they have to dig out the Credit Card or wait.

I realize that the game requires developers who are paid for their work and that we help with that. Pleas more levels. for work done.

Thanks
Old Mar 19 2016, 07:40 AM

Default Buy Cash

I would be more interested in spending real money for monopoly money if what I get for makes more sense, why would I want to spend $40.00 on 80,000 coins when I could just work one person's farm and make that much? I really think the game should add a lot more zeros behind that. and it would be nice to get more FC for our buck too. after all, we the people like a good deal even if it is monopoly money and would be more willing to spend our real money on it.
Old May 14 2016, 09:21 PM

Default earning farm cash

there needs to be a way to make more farm cash for those at level 725 and do not get anymore because they don't level up. A lot of times I do not get any or only one farm cash with quests because I don't have the facility or my neighbors don't have what I need so I can't complete the quest. How can I get more facilities without the cash..I don't always have money to put into the game, I buy when am able but when I can't it is difficult to get things.
Old May 24 2016, 07:05 PM

Unhappy Farm cash tool gifts

I'm leaving FB and have 50 farm cash, why do I have to wait 6months before I can send a gift to a friend? I don't need them and my friend will benefit and be able to use an extra tool, seems silly to me, I'd rethink this if I were you, the game can get quite boring unless you can use other things for a change, PLEASE RECONSIDER AND ALLOW FC GIFTS TO BE SENT AT ANY TIME,
Old Jun 16 2016, 02:55 AM
Account Not Linked

This has been mentioned a lot!! Why not let us continue to earn Farm Cash. Make it a lot less frequently than it comes for the first 725 levels. Or make us chose between expanding or buying more Farm Cash.

Some of us have invested a lot of money into this game. I'm over $500 and i have a Super Neighbor how is well over $1000. I'm sure there are a lot of people who spend a lot of money to play this game.
Old Aug 29 2016, 08:42 AM

Default Farm Cash Items

Prices for Farm Cash items are ridiculous. Especially in the tools section. You need to buy item 1, before you can buy item 2, etc. By the time you are done you have spent $20 or more in real cash for something like a Turbo boat. Just set a price for an item and stop all the required item purchases. Also you need to have periodic sales or specials on Farm Cash. Most other games do and it is good for players and good for the game owners. I would be much more likely to purchase Farm Cash at a reduced special price than I would at your regular price. Also, not enough ways to "earn" Farm Cash. The level up reward is 1 FC and the Quest rewards are 1 or 2 FC. I'll be old and grey by the time I can earn enough to purchase a FC item.

Tags
farm cash purcahse