Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jul 16 2015, 06:26 PM

I think it is long past time to make our MILLIONS of XP worth something. We get 25 levels/FC about every three months needing about 2.5 million XP while I EARN about TWENTY SEVEN (27) million during that time.

25 FC buys just about NOTHING. Upgrading from the 8x H/P combine to the 10x costs 100FC, same for going from 10x to 12x, 12x to 14x so it takes a full YEAR for EACH of these upgrades. That is nuts!!! And that assumes you buy nothing else during the year no other tool, facility or anything.

PLEASE throw us long time players a bone and let us earn 25 or MORE FC EVERY month so we can buy something. We are maxed out level wise so we don't get the satisfaction of earning FC as we go like newer players do as they advance.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 11 2015 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Removed comment
Old Aug 11 2015, 06:56 AM

Also why not give the players above certain levels back the 2 farm cash per level I appreciate that the developers depend on us actually spending real money but guys give us something back at least

Visit My Farm

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 11 2015 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Removed quote
Old Aug 14 2015, 06:10 AM

what about trade in for tools we spend loads of fc on them if it was for real we would be able to trade in towards the cost of the next one

Visit My Farm
Old Aug 28 2015, 10:45 PM

I would love to see a Farmer Day Sale. Say once a month - select farm cash items on sale. There are so many items now that are farm cash and those of us on a fixed income just can't afford to buy FC. This would really be exciting. Please don't limit it to just tools though, factories, decorations, clothes, etc. would really REALLY be nice.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?cindi.jordan
&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 29 2015, 10:14 AM

Default transferring FC items to other players

Sorry if this belongs elsewhere.

We REALLY need to have a way to gift, transfer or sell FC items we own to other players, even if there is a SMALL cost in FC to the receiver.

For example if I have a FC item that cost me 30 FC I should be able to sell/transfer it to a neighbor and get my 30 FC back (or some amount close, say 28 FC) and have the receiver pay the 30 FC (or some amount close, say 32 FC). An even swap of FC would be ideal but some small FC cost to the receiver would be ok.

Or even better, let us gift a FC item we own for a small cost (10% of original cost?) paid by the receiver to the mayor. After all, the item has been paid for already!!!

I would be fine with there being some SMALL FC cost to be able to do this.
Thank you.
Old Sep 06 2015, 04:10 PM

It would be nice to get a refund for upgrading our tools. Having to spend 30 FC for a 5x5 harvester that needs you to already have spent 45 FC on the 4x4 harvester.
It would be nice to be able to get a partial refund or have the ability to sell my old tools to other players
Old Sep 10 2015, 09:59 AM

Default need reform for farm cash

it would be very very helpful to get more than 250 at a time and other facebook game like Farmville frequently put cash on sale.
another suggestion is to reward those of us who purchase a lot of luxury items for example for every 10 luxury facilities bought you get 32 free cash or something like that
Old Sep 10 2015, 10:41 AM

I have seen a lot of suggestions lately for there to be a FC sale. I know that I would buy a stockpile if you were to put it on sale, like buy 250, get 250 for 1/2 price. I know there are a lot of people out there that would jump on it and purchase the FC at sale prices. I know you guys work hard to bring us this wonderfully addicting game, and you listen to your players. However, this is something that you all have not even addressed or shown that you would consider it.

I appreciate the time and effort the developers put into FarmTown, and I feel that I contribute when I buy FC to help them continue to deliver a great game. To keep the game free and to keep it fresh, the developers need us, the players, to purchase FC and visit the advertisers so that they have the resources they need to continue adding to and updating the game.

My suggestion is to have a monthly or quarterly sale of FC so that those of us who buy FC regularly and those who can't afford to purchase FC at the current regular prices can buy to "stock up" or buy to upgrade their tools, facilities, etc.

Thanks for listening! Thanks for a great game!

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y

Last edited by Peyana; Sep 10 2015 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Thanks
Old Sep 16 2015, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

why not be able to use coins to buy farm cash? It would help a LOT of people out. Also, why not have the facilities both green cash and coins? such as if it costs $32 green cash make it $32,000,000 for coins or visa versa if it costs $32,000,000 coins make it $32 cash?

MAKE Everything both green cash and coins? That would Help a LOT of people, not just for the facilities, also make it where if we get a gift and want to buy more of them, make them all 1 green cash for everyone someone buys or even a thousand coins so we can get, if able to, more of that gift? or even put the gifts for sale also but make them just green cash and like make them $5 green cash each?

sorry if this doesn't make sense to anyone, i hope it does.
Old Sep 26 2015, 05:03 PM

I think the amount of coins you require for farm expansions is OUTRAGEOUS!! I mean 20-25-30 BILLION for one 2x2 expansion? If you are going to ask those prices how about you make what is in our facilities worth more. Raise the amount that everything is worth, crops, fish, trees, etc. With the current status of the game i can see the 2 and 3 Billion per expansion. But NOT 25B. I also agree with others here who have played for a long time and have hundreds of millions in xp points. Why are we being PUNISHED for being loyal players? We should be getting FC for levels just like somebody new does. I like the odometer idea. Let the levels run to 700, 800, 1000, 2000 whatever you want to set them at. Then let them start over. Whatever the amount of xp it requires to reach 675 keep adding on to it till you reach your max level. Then start it over. Sure when you start over long time players will level back up to 700 or whatever you set it at fast. But hey? As it stands now Farm Town offers pretty much NOTHING to long time players as a thanks for making your game FAMOUS!!!

Same goes for the bait. I still can't keep bait in my tackle shop as it takes just about all of what i have to stock them. How about at least doubling the amounts again to 28000 each in the fish plant and 800 each for the gifts?

You keep developing more and more stuff to buy for the game. Yet you have done little for somebody like me who can't devote my life to playing keep up. I would have to invest HUNDREDS of dollars in farm cash to be current with what i need to play.

Tags
farm cash purcahse