Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 29 2017, 05:23 PM

I opened the items button -flowers-nothing there, but in storage they are there waiting to be sold, but I do not want to sell them
Old Dec 29 2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com View Post
I opened the items button -flowers-nothing there, but in storage they are there waiting to be sold, but I do not want to sell them
We just checked your data and there are no flowers in your item storage.

Which flowers did you send to storage? Are you sure you sent them or you harvested them?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 29 2017, 08:52 PM

Question Quantity issue showing for crops in Farm Store

Hello,
I have discovered the quantity which appears next to a crop item in the store are showing amounts which are not in my storage. For example, today when I stocked and posted all my facilities, I was shocked when products in some of the factories which need tomatoes showed 0 tomatoes in storage. But, I just looked in the store - quantity showing of "5392 harvest stored" for tomatoes. Am I reading this information incorrectly? I have relied on this information when choosing to which crops to plant to keep my inventory of needed item stocked, etc.
Help, please.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson https://www.facebook.com/donna.j.henderson

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...101&farm_ix=14
Old Dec 29 2017, 09:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Henderson View Post
Hello,
I have discovered the quantity which appears next to a crop item in the store are showing amounts which are not in my storage. For example, today when I stocked and posted all my facilities, I was shocked when products in some of the factories which need tomatoes showed 0 tomatoes in storage. But, I just looked in the store - quantity showing of "5392 harvest stored" for tomatoes. Am I reading this information incorrectly? I have relied on this information when choosing to which crops to plant to keep my inventory of needed item stocked, etc.
Help, please.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson https://www.facebook.com/donna.j.henderson

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...101&farm_ix=14
Hi Donna,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops in storage. If you look at those quantities directly after stocking your facilities then the game has not completed the updating of the data. The ingredients for the bonus batches have to be added back to your storage and the amounts used must be subtracted. That doesn't happen until you reload your farms.
So even though your store shows an amount the facility manager hasn't been updated. If you reload your farms and then look where you saw the amounts for tomatoes at 0 you should now see an amount listed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2017, 09:59 PM

Question Crops and products disappearing from storage

Taz,
Thanks for your prompt response and the detailed explanation of how the calculation works. I'm just not clear as to when to reload my farms. Is it after harvesting crops or after stocking facilities?
Your statement "If you look at those quantities directly after stocking your facilities then the game has not completed the updating of the data. The ingredients for the bonus batches have to be added back to your storage and the amounts used must be subtracted. That doesn't happen until you reload your farms." This leads me to think it would be crops currently harvested...right? Or is it the process of "start all" process in facility manger?
Or am completely confused?
Thanks for always willing to clear the fog!!
Donna
Old Dec 29 2017, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Henderson View Post
Taz,
Thanks for your prompt response and the detailed explanation of how the calculation works. I'm just not clear as to when to reload my farms. Is it after harvesting crops or after stocking facilities?
Your statement "If you look at those quantities directly after stocking your facilities then the game has not completed the updating of the data. The ingredients for the bonus batches have to be added back to your storage and the amounts used must be subtracted. That doesn't happen until you reload your farms." This leads me to think it would be crops currently harvested...right? Or is it the process of "start all" process in facility manger?
Or am completely confused?
Thanks for always willing to clear the fog!!
Donna
Hi Donna,
It is after you stock your facilities. A certain percentage of the batches added for each product you are producing are the bonus batches from the belts and dans. Those amounts are not added back to your storage until after you restart your farms. This is why the amounts showing in your facility ingredients may be zero, but the store (seeds) are showing an amount. I checked your storage and you have2640 gift tomatoes and 2752 regular tomatoes (because of the bonus batches returning this amount back) for a total of 5392 which is what you saw in your store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2017, 10:29 PM

Lightbulb Crops and products disappearing from storage

Thanks for much. This is something I never knew..wow! No matter how long one has played this game, there is always something new to learn. OK, you've cleared the fog.....very kindly. I understand. Thanks for your patience. I appreciate you and all that you contribute to help all of us to better understand these frustrating occurrences that actually have simple solutions.
Happy New Year.
Donna
Old Jan 13 2018, 12:07 PM

Question Seeds show no storage.

I have a problem with some of the seeds. I plant it and then harvest but it always shows 0 in storage. It has been like this for many months for the same seeds. Others seems to be fine. What could be the problem?
Old Jan 13 2018, 12:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEG View Post
I have a problem with some of the seeds. I plant it and then harvest but it always shows 0 in storage. It has been like this for many months for the same seeds. Others seems to be fine. What could be the problem?
Hi SEG,
I moved your post to the subject thread about losing items from storage.
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Old Jan 13 2018, 01:10 PM

Smile

Thank you for your answer.
Here is the link, hope I did it right:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4023&farm_ix=0

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing products, missing trees, stored crops