Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Nov 18 2017, 08:49 PM

i would like to have a general undo button like there is in most software

thanks
Old Nov 22 2017, 09:27 AM

Default wall request

Is it possible to put filters in the "wall request" tab so you can choose to view just one type of request then when you do that task for someone other request by that person for that task not show until enough time has passed for you to do it again? Kinda like the way it works in the "send gift" tab.
Old Nov 24 2017, 06:10 AM
Account Not Linked

I am not sure this is the right thread for this but the area under the neighbors bar has a lot of redundant information. I don't need to see who sent me a gift because I can see that when I accept the gift. Same with who sold me products. That shows up in the quests. What I need to see is who worked my facilities, who accelerated my train, and who loaded any ships. The gift information is particularly annoying because it pushes everything else down so the more useful information gets lost.
Old Nov 25 2017, 07:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Since I often uncheck items that I have a surplus of in order to build up ingredients that I am running short on this means that the ingredient planner doesn't always show a complete list of what I would need. I would like to be able to show ALL my requirements not just the checked items in the ingredient planner. This way I can tell if I've built up enough surplus to allow me to start up production again.
Old Nov 25 2017, 03:45 PM
Account Not Linked

i would like it if the set of facilities that are active when opening the ingredient planner was ALL facilities, checked and unchecked. once in the ingredient planner, the filter could be applied to the complete set of facilities you have and there'd be a way to get the planner to work on that complete set of facilities.

this way you could tell how many ingredients you need when you're in the middle of buying the 350fc worth of regular facility tools and the 450fc worth of turbo tools to activate the START ALL button.

currently there's an All Facilities item in the dropdown filter but it only operates on the set of checked facilities that start the ingredient planner.
Old Dec 08 2017, 07:20 AM

PLEASE FIX THIS.
Bonus popups are horrid.
I go two days with none and with one load of my facilities I get THIRTY, no exaggeration.

We can only post five a day and they go by so fast we can't CHOOSE which to post and since we have no idea which are coming, which to let go by.

You need to establish a "list" of bonuses where they ALL go and sit parked for, perhaps, a DAY where we can go and SELECT which bonuses we WANT to post. Sure, let them expire after 24 hours but give US control over which bonuses we post.

Thank you.
Old Dec 27 2017, 03:10 PM

Often when I'm working my farm I accidentally hit the XP and get a message I have to dismiss. Maybe this could be disabled when a tool is selected?
Old Dec 30 2017, 05:32 PM

I hope this is in the right suggestion place...in the market place sell and trade...in the from facilities (export) could a "sell all" be added to the drop down box?

thanks so much
Old Jan 17 2018, 02:07 AM

Hi, I have a suggestion re. the superneighbours.
If I turn a common neighbour into a superneighbour I see a red dot next to his/her name. So I know that neighbour is a superneighbour. But that particular neighbour does not see any sign at all and he/she has no visual proof he/she is a superneighbour.
Can you fix something to give this person a visual sign that he/she is a superneigbour?
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Bonuses

I'm frustrated with the bonus pop-ups. I know they come up only when my farm communicates with the farm server, but it's always at the most inconvenient time, like when I've opened the Facility Manager. I'm busy with something. I've got a box in front of me that I'm busy clicking, and then there's this bonus that's there for a split second. And then it hides behind the box I'm working in, and before I can close the box to see the bonus, it's disappeared and another has taken its place. This is so frustrating!

I don't bother posting all my bonuses, only the important ones, and I've missed so many because they've come up in succession and I've barely had time to see what they were much less accept or reject them. And the worst part is, we can only post so many bonuses a day. So if I think, "To heck with it," and just post them rather than risk missing one I want, I find I've used up all my allotted postings with junk, and when something important comes along, all I get is the little, "You've reached 7th Degree Dan" in that item I really, really need along the bottom of the screen, with no hope whatsoever of ever getting that Dan again!

Please fix the bonus boxes so they don't go away until we've clicked on them. Give us the chance to accept or reject our bonuses before they're gone forever.

Thanks for reading.