Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 07 2016, 01:53 AM

thank you :-)
Old Jul 07 2016, 02:47 AM

Default Already done messages

When working (perhaps on any farm) for my purposes, it is a super neighbors farm if harvesting large amounts of something too quickly, message appears "already done". If you slow down, allowing the game to catch up, the bonuses will start calculating again. Can Raul look into this please? A supernbr is working my farms now and just reported this to me. I told him to slow down and that seems to have helped the situation a bit.
Thank you,
Cathy
Old Jul 07 2016, 07:24 AM

Thanks for the new stuff. I have submitted a known issue a couple of times so hopefully it will get fixed. It has to do with collecting the FC from regular quests. For example, one week I collect the FC at 7:30, the next week I attempt to collect at 7:30 and it tells me not enough quests (when I actually have the required 3 or 8 quests). In order to collect my FC, I have to leave the page, reload (probably more than once). Basically I am moving around for 3 or 4 minutes before the system lets me collect my FC. Next week, I can't collect until 7:34 and again I have to move around an additional 3 or 4 minutes before I can collect, so next week I try to collect at 7:38. The following week it would be 7:42 and so on and so forth. Looking forward to this being fixed. Thanks.
Old Jul 07 2016, 07:42 AM

please issue updates on experience points.
Old Jul 07 2016, 08:43 AM

Quote:
1) OK, let me thanks my neighbours first -> this option will close the Mayor message and open the My Neighborhood Chains tab automatically for you to thanks your neighbours
2) Never mind, just claim my reward now -> this option will close the Mayor message and will claim your rewards right away
okay, so i thanked my neighbors first, and then wanted to collect my reward but it wasn't there.
was given to me while i was thanking my neighbors or did i lose out?
thanks

***EDIT***
nevermind, i just had to go back to rewards to claim mine *duh*

Last edited by vonalm; Jul 07 2016 at 08:53 AM.
Old Jul 07 2016, 09:07 AM

Awesome update...thanks. What happens when you "thank" your friends in the neighborhood chains??
Old Jul 07 2016, 09:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macwinter View Post
Awesome update...thanks. What happens when you "thank" your friends in the neighborhood chains??
H imacwinter,
They get a thank you in the contest window next time they open it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2016, 09:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Puerto Rican Restaurant good, can't wait to see what you guys put there... the salcocho should be there not in the Cuban Restaurant, and please change the red beans on the Carne Asada for black beans.. we are not much on eating red beans but black beans always, lol
As always, you guys rock...
Old Jul 07 2016, 10:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default insect repellent

I collected bonuses on insect repellent this morning but nothing went to my gift box or storage.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 07 2016, 10:45 AM

Hi Guys
When you hire someone to fish they can't use the 4 x 4 boat. Waste of FC if you ask me