Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 11 2016, 05:25 PM

Raul its now 1 Full Week since the Update was released last week when are you going to activate the upgraded giftbox that is suppose to be here this week? and in addition to that the tools to increase the size.
Old May 11 2016, 06:34 PM

6 days, not a full week

let's not rush the issue
Old May 12 2016, 08:28 AM

bought all the tools for the new GB expand,, impatiently waiting. checked the facilities too new one to be released this week is also not there ,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
bought all the tools for the new GB expand,, impatiently waiting. checked the facilities too new one to be released this week is also not there ,,,
in my favorite phrase ....
1457583811-0.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
in my favorite phrase ....
1457583811-0.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a183011d22a451dc9c30f510ca413380.jpg (53.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Taz D; May 12 2016 at 09:57 AM.
Old May 12 2016, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
BugFix: You can only earn XP when working for others harvesting trees or flowers as part of the job completion bonus at the very end of the process, not during the actual harvesting.
from the way this is phrased i assume that super neighbors will NOT get XPs for harvesting trees or flowers as they don't get a job completion bonus, correct?
i'm sure that somebody already asked or talked about. if so it might be a good a idea to put it into Raul's update.

...and of course i'm probably not the only one who thinks that that isn't fair!
Old May 12 2016, 04:19 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
from the way this is phrased i assume that super neighbors will NOT get XPs for harvesting trees or flowers as they don't get a job completion bonus, correct?
i'm sure that somebody already asked or talked about. if so it might be a good a idea to put it into Raul's update.

...and of course i'm probably not the only one who thinks that that isn't fair!
Hi vonalm,

No super neighbours will not get this as they never have got the job completion bonus and that has not changed. The xp was added to the bonus chest as an incentive for workers at market to do those jobs.

The error that was corrected was that they were earning xp when doing the jobs as well as in the bonus chest.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 13 2016, 12:46 PM

Hmmm Dev's, where is the coins facility for those who cannot afford FC items????
Old May 13 2016, 12:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Have one for you all, when posting your facilities and clients I have been using the cruise ship for clients and cruise supply for facility work.. well interesting to say when they post on my timeline or on the home wall, there is not picture and no wordings about "I would like you to ....." just a blank square, oh you can click on it and it will take you to my farm to work the facilities, but just something that they pointed out to me, people go for the picture and there is nothing there.. Not complaining just making a note of it for future reference..
Old May 13 2016, 12:53 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Have one for you all, when posting your facilities and clients I have been using the cruise ship for clients and cruise supply for facility work.. well interesting to say when they post on my timeline or on the home wall, there is not picture and no wordings about "I would like you to ....." just a blank square, oh you can click on it and it will take you to my farm to work the facilities, but just something that they pointed out to me, people go for the picture and there is nothing there.. Not complaining just making a note of it for future reference..
Hi Texas Belle,

There are a couple of facilities that do that. They are listed along with the ones you can not post from in the Known Isseus section of the forum. Here's the link to that post >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621526

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 13 2016, 02:41 PM

I am really tired of hearing people gripe and complain.. especially when it comes to something that was said , like a new facility for coins, and new tools coming next week... for petes sake get your big person panties on and wait it out.. Raul and his team are working hard to make this game interesting and fun.. and as soon as something new is released then you will be back moaning and groaning.. Life is Short, be Happy for a change
Old May 13 2016, 04:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy Cowan View Post
I am really tired of hearing people gripe and complain.. especially when it comes to something that was said , like a new facility for coins, and new tools coming next week... for petes sake get your big person panties on and wait it out.. Raul and his team are working hard to make this game interesting and fun.. and as soon as something new is released then you will be back moaning and groaning.. Life is Short, be Happy for a change

i dont ware pantys
Closed Thread