Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Well done, now you know

Try using a different browser for sending gifts and boosting trains as IE (Internet Explorer) and Edge (Windows 10's new browser) seem to be the ones having the problems with those lists.

IE does seem to be the slowest browser to use for the game, you may find another one works faster for you
Which would you recommend? I seem to remember that chrome was problematic for some folks.
Old Nov 13 2015, 01:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdnelso View Post
I have both those setting that way already and I am still unable to boost or send gift (except as a send back for receipt)--

Is there nothing the Dev. can do at there end?
Hi jdnelso I am afraid not. It is Edge that is blocking those cookies and pop ups that you need. Only other thing I can think of is for you to do is clear your cookies and hope it will now allow them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
This is part of the new version the developers released after fixing problems with Adobe and Flash Player.
thanks for letting me know. i appreciate your help
Old Nov 13 2015, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
thanks for letting me know. i appreciate your help
You are very welcome vonalm
Old Nov 13 2015, 01:58 PM
Account Not Linked

my custom posts are not working either, showing to all friends in FT wall feeds
Old Nov 13 2015, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFFhot View Post
my custom posts are not working either, showing to all friends in FT wall feeds

Thank you for your report BFFhot, the developers will check into this as soon as possible.
Old Nov 13 2015, 02:58 PM

item 9,does not state what the costs are for the new facilities,can someone get that info and post it in here,or have the developers update that information in the post thanks.
Old Nov 13 2015, 02:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well I have another problem, I was able finally after much refreshing and patience able to boost the train, now the problem is I have the 2 trains with all the cars, I had one that needed to be unloaded so I put the new fish car there, they all lit up when i click on the turbo locomotive, ok.. went to do a friends facilities and lo and behold I had to do them the old fashioned way until the last 5 or 6.. the program is not reading my 2 trains with all the cars, they are both boosted and on their way so the Mayor would not have any problems doing all the farms for me when I go to do facilities and its not doing it... BUG? GLITCH? PLEASE FIX.. thanks...

I am on server WF4, browser Safari/Yosemite...

Last edited by Texas Belle; Nov 13 2015 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Add on
Old Nov 13 2015, 03:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Well I have another problem, I was able finally after much refreshing and patience able to boost the train, now the problem is I have the 2 trains with all the cars, I had one that needed to be unloaded so I put the new fish car there, they all lit up when i click on the turbo locomotive, ok.. went to do a friends facilities and lo and behold I had to do them the old fashioned way until the last 5 or 6.. the program is not reading my 2 trains with all the cars, they are both boosted and on their way so the Mayor would not have any problems doing all the farms for me when I go to do facilities and its not doing it... BUG? GLITCH? PLEASE FIX.. thanks...

I am on server WF4, browser Safari/Yosemite...
Hi Texas Belle,
This has been reported to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2015, 03:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Taz, patience, patience... I still have some...
Closed Thread