Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 07:03 AM

Thank you sooo much for all the hard work you guys have put in so that we can enjoy all the upgrades and new farms! It's made this little farmer happy lol.

Question....can you buy another farm if you have farms on both Facebook and Myspace? Or if you buy one on Myspace then you can't purchase it on Facebook?

Last edited by dianne372; Nov 29 2009 at 07:09 AM. Reason: had to add question
Old Nov 29 2009, 07:04 AM

I love the new upgrades, Thanks Devs for all the hard work!!!! I sold off everything and am planting like mad to make more money to buy all the wonderful new stuff.

On a second note. I was reading through all the post and like usual, you can't make everyone happy, but be glad about all the ones that are happy!!
Old Nov 29 2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul
Hi Raul thanks for the additional farm great news just one question for you why has it cost me 3 million coins to get new farm when 14 x 14 is only one hundred thousand 16 x 16 is two thousand etc etc? I would appreciate your feedback is there a bug or is this correct it seems a lot for a 12 x 12?
Old Nov 29 2009, 07:15 AM

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I haven't even bought my new farm yet but I'm gonna and I just wanted to come here and thank y'all first! Now let's see . . . do I make my NEW farm my Christmas farm or my old one??? Decisions decisions decisions . . .

Happy dances here!
Old Nov 29 2009, 07:23 AM

WooHoo - what a fab development - can't wait to get to level 44 :-) I've already got over 3million coins so should have even more by the time I get there.

I like that fact that it's a second farm, not an extension to the old one, as I can have two different styles of farm - maybe have one as a money-maker and keep the other one more decorative - if we can move things between farms, that should be quite feasible, I think. It'll be a lot of fun trying new things out :-)

MANY THANKS developers :-)
Old Nov 29 2009, 07:26 AM

Thank you Farm Town for the extra farm purchase, I upgraded three times. All things went smoothly. I see we can use all our other items from our first farm, but I take it we will have to purchase farm equiptment to be used on the second farm, right? Great job, I am a happy farmer. Will watch for new posts to see whats going on.
Old Nov 29 2009, 07:28 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by judi mcghee View Post
well isnt that just **** wonderful , no where did it say attention when you upgrade it gives you another farm, i didnt want another farm i wanted more land for the farm i have . if my money isnt refunded guess what I QUIT.SO GO QUOTE THAT.
are you for real? I have been playing this game since it started and all I have to say to the likes of you is "good riddance" . Next time read.. the developers made it quite clear it was to be a second farm..

You sound like a your throwing a tantrum cuz you didn't get your way.. such emotional immaturity is not good for the soul my dear..
Old Nov 29 2009, 07:33 AM

3 mil for a 12x12--LOL. I dont think so..............
Old Nov 29 2009, 07:39 AM

Oh wow - this is just SOOOO cool! I bought my second farm - was just going to let it sit there until the Christmas stuff comes, then I thought WAIT! I can plant the bugger! So . . . YES! The big seeder transferred over beautifully and I now have both farms growing crops and earning money and points for me. Just AWESOME! Thank you so much for all the time and planning that I know went into this release.

Bend in the River Farms and baby nameless farm soon to be named!
Old Nov 29 2009, 07:44 AM

Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you
Closed Thread