Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 20 2022, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisvolky View Post
why am not getting the money from working with the farmer is bieng more then 5 months that never happen before with the other people pls fix this as soon as possible u said everything is back to normal but this problem hasent bieng fix thank
Hi luisvolky

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

When you are hired and you arrive to the farms and start working, do you see the bonus chest icon to the left of the game window?

Do you complete all jobs on the farms in order to collect the bonus? Please consider that if you leave something undone, then you will not get the bonus chest.
Old Mar 27 2022, 05:40 PM

I have just been to the market for the first time in ages, needed to harvest crops for a quest. I noticed that i did not get xp in the bonus when I only did hp. as I said it's been a while but shouldn't i get bonus xp for hp

thanks 100000077718289
Old Mar 27 2022, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I have just been to the market for the first time in ages, needed to harvest crops for a quest. I noticed that i did not get xp in the bonus when I only did hp. as I said it's been a while but shouldn't i get bonus xp for hp

thanks 100000077718289
Hi Susan

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and Bonus Chest.

Your data shows that you got the bonus chest for all jobs and you also got xp as part of the bonus except for 2 farms.

When you harvest crops, then you receive 25% of the selling price and 10% of the crop you harvested. In the bonus chest you receive the same amount of coins and boxes but not xp.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post5832366
Old Mar 28 2022, 12:18 PM

Question Hiring

When i Hire other Farmers I always check off my tools so they can use them , but latley the Farmers can't access my tools even when I allow them , Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks Chris
Old Mar 28 2022, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Hunter View Post
When i Hire other Farmers I always check off my tools so they can use them , but latley the Farmers can't access my tools even when I allow them , Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks Chris
Hi Moose Hunter

Your tools are on the farms, you have to send them to storage. That way when you hire someone they will be able to use them as they will be automatically given to them.

Farmcash tools dont take space from your Item storage, and when you want to purchase a bigger size, then the game can "look" into your storage and be sure you have the previous size of that tool.
Old Mar 30 2022, 12:18 PM

Default hiring

When i click on someone in the market place and they dont respond, after their nametag turns yellow i move on and hire someone else. Many many times that first farmer will come back to the game and accept the hire after another farmer has begun. Everyone hates multiple hires. Is there any way to fix this so that if the first farmer doesnt respond (after his name turns yellow) the ability to respond can be removed? I believe it used
to be this way.

pst104
Old Mar 30 2022, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pst104 View Post
When i click on someone in the market place and they dont respond, after their nametag turns yellow i move on and hire someone else. Many many times that first farmer will come back to the game and accept the hire after another farmer has begun. Everyone hates multiple hires. Is there any way to fix this so that if the first farmer doesnt respond (after his name turns yellow) the ability to respond can be removed? I believe it used
to be this way.

pst104
Hi pst104

Sometimes it could be a delay due internet or data didnt update and no matter you see the other farmers name turns yellow they still have the hiring message available.

We have tested this problem a few times and as soon as the avatar name turned yellow, the hiring pop up disappeared so they were not able to click in it.

Anyway, if you wish you can contact Support so they can check on this again. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 31 2022, 06:20 PM

Default Hireing

when i try to hire 2 people to do my farms 1 for fishing, the other for trees and h/p it doesnt give each one what i hire them for, only way to get it is to select hire all and that defete the porpuse of hreing 2 people, any help would be nice
Old Mar 31 2022, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire64 View Post
when i try to hire 2 people to do my farms 1 for fishing, the other for trees and h/p it doesnt give each one what i hire them for, only way to get it is to select hire all and that defete the porpuse of hreing 2 people, any help would be nice
Hi vampire64

I just tried what you said and had no problems hiring farmers.

I clicked on one farmer at market and selected Hire to Fish. Then selected the farms where fishing jobs were available by clicking in Show work info.
Sent the request and the farmer accepted and started working.

Then I clicked in other farmer and clicked in Hire multiple and then in Hire to harvest trees, hire to harvest crops and then hire to plow.
In the next window I unchecked the farms I chose for Fishing, clicked in Show work info and put a check mark to the farms with h/p and harvest trees available. Sent the request and it was accepted and the farmer started working.
Old Apr 21 2022, 04:15 PM

Default no farmers at hiring at job marketplace

cleared browsing data

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info