Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 14 2020, 06:39 AM

Default adobe flash

FT is telling me to download adobe flash player, now what do I do. I cant get into game and there is no more adobe flash player.

Thanks
Old Jan 14 2020, 07:01 AM

I'm having loading issues this morning, too, that seem to be related to Flash although maybe not. I can't load at all on Chrome - get that window that tells me to right-click to allow Flash, so I do, and I choose the option to allow, but nothing happens. I was able to get in on Firefox but it's still loading a little sporadically. All was fine last night when I went to bed.
Old Jan 14 2020, 07:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaOldHippie View Post
FT is telling me to download adobe flash player, now what do I do. I cant get into game and there is no more adobe flash player.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm having loading issues this morning, too, that seem to be related to Flash although maybe not. I can't load at all on Chrome - get that window that tells me to right-click to allow Flash, so I do, and I choose the option to allow, but nothing happens. I was able to get in on Firefox but it's still loading a little sporadically. All was fine last night when I went to bed.
Hi ImaOldHippie and Farmer_Susan,

I have moved your posts to the thread about issues with loading the game.

You can find instructions for allowing flash to run in some of the popular browsers in this link Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

Please check if your browser needs updating and if it does update it.

I am using Chrome without any issues at this time. With Chrome you can install the FarmTown Flash Enabler so you don't have to allow flash to run every session. Information on how to do that is also in the above link.

Some browsers do have various issues with the game so you might not want to use those for Farm Town, you can read up about those here Browser Issues
Old Jan 14 2020, 09:35 AM

But Tiger, I've never had problems before and today I go? I know all about the browser differences, etc.
Old Jan 14 2020, 09:47 AM

Game won't load. Latest edition of Chrome. Plug-ins installed. Memecache cleared. Never had an issue before.

Last edited by TwylahSkye; Jan 14 2020 at 09:56 AM.
Old Jan 14 2020, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Game won't load. Latest edition of Chrome. Plug-ins installed. Memecache cleared. Never had an issue before.
Hi TwylahSkye,
I just loaded it fine. What happens when you try to load it?

Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including those that are in links there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2020, 10:31 AM

Hi Taz,

I get a blank screen with the message, "Right click to run Adobe Flash Player." I double-checked all of the links before posting... I have the latest Chrome edition, I have the FT Flash extension installed and running, and I cleared my Memecache and restarted. Game still will not load.

Thanks for your help!
Old Jan 14 2020, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Hi Taz,

I get a blank screen with the message, "Right click to run Adobe Flash Player." I double-checked all of the links before posting... I have the latest Chrome edition, I have the FT Flash extension installed and running, and I cleared my Memecache and restarted. Game still will not load.

Thanks for your help!
Hi TwylahSkye,
Try the suggestions in the first post including the removing and reinstalling Flash. I know for Firefox we had an update for Flash a few days ago.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2020, 10:41 AM

Well... I have no idea what finally kicked in, but the game is loading now! Thank you for your time! <3
Old Jan 14 2020, 07:10 PM

Sorry. There was an update to Chrome that I hadn't seen. It was hanging everything. Once I updated, things are fine now.

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error