Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 07 2017, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Just an observation , If layering farms is not officially endorsed by the developers , why are they bringing out Farm cash tools to speed up planting ?? This is real hard earned money they are wanting us to spend on something they do not agree on !!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm not impressed with your morals here Raul !!
I doubt that it's about morals. If FT says they're endorsing layers, then they have to be willing to support it, i.e., to stand behind it and fix everything that might go wrong. I'm guessing here, but I'm thinking that layers can sometimes cause things to go awry in a way that might be difficult - or at least time-consuming - for them to fix. So this way, they can let us have our fun but it's sort of "at our own risk", yanno? Personally, I can hardly WAIT to get this tool! And I'm very grateful that they're willing to try to help those of us with layers. I think it's an awesome compromise, i.e., they don't have to technically support layers and yet they can help those of us who have them. 'Tis perfection and I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!

Actually, what I had originally asked for a couple of years ago was one-click planting, like we have with our turbo boats. And I even said, "And make it work for those of us with layers, please????" LOL Looks like maybe we're headed in that direction!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 07 2017, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Just an observation , If layering farms is not officially endorsed by the developers , why are they bringing out Farm cash tools to speed up planting ?? This is real hard earned money they are wanting us to spend on something they do not agree on !!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm not impressed with your morals here Raul !!
They have stated some time ago that even though it is not endorsed they do have the ability to remove the possibility. They just do not want to anger us long term farmers who have been playing since everyone had only 1 farm and factories were just decor and have kept it possible.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 07 2017, 07:53 AM

I'm not seeing the "Accept/Exchange All" buttons on the requests page???? I feel like it MUST be there and I'm just overlooking it and am going to feed exceedingly dumb but . . . I don't see it.

Hmm . . . bigger problem. I was going to accept them one by one. The Exchange button works but the Accept button doesn't. So I can't get gifts at all at the moment.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 07 2017, 08:02 AM

Minor issues: The image on the Bar Supplies Shop is wallpaper - and the image on the Western Supplies Factory is a pile of stones or pebbles or something.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 07 2017, 08:04 AM

Hi, if you are talking about gifts received that you want to accept all/exchange as far as I am concerned I don't have any problem here. Have you tried to clear your cache mem
Old Mar 07 2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm not seeing the "Accept/Exchange All" buttons on the requests page???? I feel like it MUST be there and I'm just overlooking it and am going to feed exceedingly dumb but . . . I don't see it.

Hmm . . . bigger problem. I was going to accept them one by one. The Exchange button works but the Accept button doesn't. So I can't get gifts at all at the moment.
Quote:
Minor issues: The image on the Bar Supplies Shop is wallpaper - and the image on the Western Supplies Factory is a pile of stones or pebbles or something.
Hi Susan

As you are having multiple problems, please try to clear your browser cache, I am talking about your problems posted in Animals thread and with gifts.

Take in mind that the first time you load your farm after the clearing, it will take a little more time as all graphics need to be loaded again.

You have instructions on how to clear some browsers cache in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

About the pictures showing up when you post from the new factories, we have emailed the developers, thanks!

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 07 2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old Mar 07 2017, 08:36 AM

So take peoples money by way of giving tools to work them, but then say.......any problems and you are on your own!!!!
If you don't support, then don't allow and certainly do not take our money !!!
Old Mar 07 2017, 08:56 AM

Quote:
So take peoples money by way of giving tools to work them, but then say.......any problems and you are on your own!!!!
If you don't support, then don't allow and certainly do not take our money !!!
I don't feel that this game has EVER "taken my money".

I give it up freely to further enjoy this game in the ways that I play it.

I also understand that layering 'could' cause an issue and 'could' need some dev help to resolve.... but it has never happened to me.
Old Mar 07 2017, 09:00 AM

Thank you team, for the updates. I'm so happy to have tools that make it easier for me. You guys rock socks!
Old Mar 07 2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
My neighbours are having the same problem when they post those facilities.
Closed Thread