Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2017, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
thanks for the update happy about the new farm.do not understand the facility chain read it 3 times still do not understand how to do it .will we have to move the facilitys off the farm they on now to make a chain .just not understanding how to do this
Hi Mom Glenda,
It has not been implemented yet, so I am sure more instruction will come later when they start adding it in. Just be patient and wait until they do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2017, 11:50 AM

Thanks for the great update!
Old Jun 30 2017, 01:27 PM

How do you scroll down 11 pages? (for the unfinished house and the stuff to go with it?) Truly have no idea how you figure there are pages. Nothing like that shows on my OTHER.
Old Jun 30 2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I have noticed an issue: I bought a set of animal buildings for my new farm. I went to my storage and added animals to the buildings - hens, turkeys, cows and goats all loaded just fine. However, sheep and rabbits aren't showing up. I had 5 sheep in storage and bought around 180 more but the "Show animals" thing doesn't show them. Same for white rabbits. I didn't have any in storage but I bought some and they're not showing up. I've cleared cache and memcache, left my farm and come back, etc.

Learned a little more. The problem may be with the "Add animals in bulk" tool. I just tried adding some sheep, llamas and rabbits one at a time and those are showing up - still not the added in bulk, though.
Turns out this issue is user error. I had used the "Add to storage in bulk" tool and yep! There the animals were in storage waiting for me to put them in their sheds.

So sorry!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 30 2017, 01:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Not sure if this is related to todays update or if this is an old problem, but Im kind of out of the loop since I started playing again after a 2 year break. Anyway, today I have problems harvesting trees on a multiples job (harvest+plow+trees) - some of of the fields seem to have been deleted when I load the farm, they were planted earlier today, also some trees dissapear from the farm so I cant get bonus because I cant harvest them. If i hide trees in options, then turn the show trees option back on, I can see them briefly and then they dissapear again. Not happened before today since I came back to the game about 3 weeks ago...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 30 2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winna_linna View Post
How do you scroll down 11 pages? (for the unfinished house and the stuff to go with it?) Truly have no idea how you figure there are pages. Nothing like that shows on my OTHER.
Hi winna_linna

When you click in Other tab and you want to scroll down, you click in the bar on the right side and it moves down to show you 8 items. Every time you click, then 8 items are showed up, and they are considered as 1 page.
Old Jun 30 2017, 01:49 PM

think i am going to need a brain degree to work out how to do the new facility chains. I like simple things LOL thanks for the update
Old Jun 30 2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
Not sure if this is related to todays update or if this is an old problem, but Im kind of out of the loop since I started playing again after a 2 year break. Anyway, today I have problems harvesting trees on a multiples job (harvest+plow+trees) - some of of the fields seem to have been deleted when I load the farm, they were planted earlier today, also some trees dissapear from the farm so I cant get bonus because I cant harvest them. If i hide trees in options, then turn the show trees option back on, I can see them briefly and then they dissapear again. Not happened before today since I came back to the game about 3 weeks ago...

Hi InePine

Welcome back to the game.

Is this happening in your own farms or when you are hired? which browser are you using and did you try another browser to check if you have the same problems?

Please Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Then reopen your farm.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, clear your browser cache, you have instruction for some of them in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Please take in mind, that after clearing your browser cache, the game will load a little slower as all graphics need to be loaded again.
Old Jun 30 2017, 03:00 PM

Thank you for yet another Great Update Raul & Team... I love all the new features, bigger tools, new farm etc... except including the 'paths' in 'Show Decorations'... I was in the middle of revamping my Farm 7 expansion to 44x44 when we got the update and now that the paths are included when I turn off Show Decorations I find it difficult to follow my design... when I turn them back on obviously I have all kinds of decorations that are in the way, makes it difficult (too many items fall in the Decoration Category)... Is there anyway we could have a choice whether we want to include paths or not.... ex when we click on Show Decorations to turn off, maybe we can have a drop down menu to give us a choice to include paths or not... would be greatly appreciated if you consider this... I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way...

Looking forward to one day expanding our farms to 50x50 and curious about this new facility chain... don't quite understand how it will work but nevertheless, I am ready for it...

Thank you again for a Great Update and please see if something can be done about the paths... FarmTown ROCKS!!!...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Jun 30 2017, 04:32 PM

Thank you Raul for another awesome release! I never get tired of new things for FT.
Closed Thread