Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 23 2022, 11:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi Taz, thanks for your answer but yes I know that, that is what I wrote too.

The problem is that my farm town clock shows different times for the factories and services, even if I always work both for each neighbour at about the same time. Or well, maybe a few minutes between the factories and the services.
My farm town clock allows to work factories earlier than the 8 hour rule and for the services I sometimes have to wait 2 hours longer.
Well, I reported several problems the past few days at the helpdesk, I will keep an eye on this one. I will contact them again if my clock continues to do crazy things lol
Hi Palmarina,
The clock only shows hours, not hours and minutes. So when the time is between hours it shows the next one down. If there are a few minutes between your completing the facilities and the services for the last person you worked for, then one may show one hour length and the other a different one. If at the time you look, one is 7 hours and 1 minute it will show 7 hours and if the other is 6 hours and 59 minutes it will show 6 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2022, 12:10 PM

ahaaa!!! that might be the cause
I was confused about it
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Palmarina,
The clock only shows hours, not hours and minutes. So when the time is between hours it shows the next one down. If there are a few minutes between your completing the facilities and the services for the last person you worked for, then one may show one hour length and the other a different one. If at the time you look, one is 7 hours and 1 minute it will show 7 hours and if the other is 6 hours and 59 minutes it will show 6 hours.
Old Oct 23 2022, 05:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

on the facility manager, when i post my facilitys & clients, when i cash out im not getting any coins backthis the 3rd day in a row that this has happened, how can i advance on points if i dont get the coins to expand my farms? i ask about the same thing a couple of days ago but cant find the answer to my question
Old Oct 23 2022, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
on the facility manager, when i post my facilitys & clients, when i cash out im not getting any coins backthis the 3rd day in a row that this has happened, how can i advance on points if i dont get the coins to expand my farms? i ask about the same thing a couple of days ago but cant find the answer to my question
Hi Beverduster,
We need the account ID for your farms as we can not check on this for you without it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 27 2022, 10:53 AM

I am having a problem with products staying un-checked within a quest. I am using only a single tab. I uncheck product within the quest, refresh, check again, and it is checked again. I clear meme cache, and it is checked again. I go into the FM and it shows un-checked. I start facs, and it seems fine. However when I re-fill again, it suddenly starts the product. Very frustrating. I am on c20, W21. Run Win 10. My farm link is: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...420&farm_ix=36
Thanks for any suggestions
Old Oct 27 2022, 10:56 AM

Have same!
Also same if I group farms in the manager to post. when i go to refill; they have returned to all farms and i have to go back and reselect the farms i want in the goup.
Old Oct 27 2022, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I am having a problem with products staying un-checked within a quest. I am using only a single tab. I uncheck product within the quest, refresh, check again, and it is checked again. I clear meme cache, and it is checked again. I go into the FM and it shows un-checked. I start facs, and it seems fine. However when I re-fill again, it suddenly starts the product. Very frustrating. I am on c20, W21. Run Win 10. My farm link is: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...420&farm_ix=36
Thanks for any suggestions
Hi Early Girl ,
Which quest did this happen on? Was it a quest for making a product or loading the product in a service?
When you refilled and it started did you check to see if it was still unchecked in the facility?
Old Oct 27 2022, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
Have same!
Also same if I group farms in the manager to post. when i go to refill; they have returned to all farms and i have to go back and reselect the farms i want in the goup.
Hi Unmasqued,
Be sure you check the green check in the pop up where you select the farms. If you click the X instead it will set them the first time but next time you open the manager it will revert to all farms. Then you have to check the green check at the bottom of the filter too.

After setting the list to the group of farms, try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check it again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 27 2022 at 11:22 AM.
Old Oct 27 2022, 11:18 AM

It was for a data cable cord - start. I check multiple times through out the day before I start facs to refill. This one showed un-checked multiple times this morning - as well as in the FM. I thought after 3 times of checking, it wouldn't start - but I was wrong. This is not the first time I have had this problem. It has occurred many times in the last couple of weeks. It shows un-checked in the FM, yet checked within the fac in the quest. I try and make quests work on my time, and give myself time. However, sometimes I get to the next to the last step whether I want to or not. I need to have the ability I use to, to be able to shut off things as I see. Thanks
Old Oct 27 2022, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
It was for a data cable cord - start. I check multiple times through out the day before I start facs to refill. This one showed un-checked multiple times this morning - as well as in the FM. I thought after 3 times of checking, it wouldn't start - but I was wrong. This is not the first time I have had this problem. It has occurred many times in the last couple of weeks. It shows un-checked in the FM, yet checked within the fac in the quest. I try and make quests work on my time, and give myself time. However, sometimes I get to the next to the last step whether I want to or not. I need to have the ability I use to, to be able to shut off things as I see. Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending