Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2016, 08:50 PM

Question

I have noticed a change in the facility manager when loading facilities. The start button fades but doesn't disappear once you click on it for an individual facility and/or you click start all! It wasn't doing that before the update. I have cleared memcache an it is still doing. I noticed it this morning an again tonight. It is happening both in Regular an in Service ones.

What can be done?
Old Jul 08 2016, 09:48 PM

Thanks for info,
Old Jul 08 2016, 10:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I have noticed a change in the facility manager when loading facilities. The start button fades but doesn't disappear once you click on it for an individual facility and/or you click start all! It wasn't doing that before the update. I have cleared memcache an it is still doing. I noticed it this morning an again tonight. It is happening both in Regular an in Service ones.

What can be done?
Hi lollipopthebunny,
Either way the fading out or the disappearing is telling you the facility is 100% fully loaded. If it is faded out then it still can't be clicked again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2016, 01:36 AM

Thanks to dev. for the good update. One thing I am wondering I still have problem using the wheel on my mouse. Any clue about when that should be solved.
Thanks for the excellent work all moderators are doing.

This was posted on july 8th, didn't get answer yet
Old Jul 09 2016, 01:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Thanks to dev. for the good update. One thing I am wondering I still have problem using the wheel on my mouse. Any clue about when that should be solved.
Thanks for the excellent work all moderators are doing.

This was posted on july 8th, didn't get answer yet
Hi Clohar

Sorry if it was overlooked, but have seen a similar question answered either on this thread or elsewhere so can tell you that the mouse wheel issue is a problem with Chrome browser (along with the change in text font) so neither the Mods nor the Devs can "fix" that. You can however use the + and - buttons under the full screen button to zoom in and out instead of using the mouse wheel, thus avoiding any unwanted clicks.
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jul 09 2016, 03:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa
Unhappy Memcache & Errors; Broken links

I've been to the Forum because I am not able to 'Cash Out' my Services. I am given to understand the Devs gave mine & LazyMare's a deep memcache clean the other night"
The links are not working from their messages either I get an error message 'Oops something went wrong'
"I am seeing errors in your data that may be related to your Cash out. Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and please put your armoured truck into your storage and then try cashing out again.
Please can you help I've been top of the table in the Neighbours Contest a few times now and it looks like I am a complete failure this week.
Old Jul 09 2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
I've been to the Forum because I am not able to 'Cash Out' my Services. I am given to understand the Devs gave mine & LazyMare's a deep memcache clean the other night"
The links are not working from their messages either I get an error message 'Oops something went wrong'
"I am seeing errors in your data that may be related to your Cash out. Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and please put your armoured truck into your storage and then try cashing out again.
Please can you help I've been top of the table in the Neighbours Contest a few times now and it looks like I am a complete failure this week.
Hi kejusa

Last night the developers released a fix for this problem.

Post-Release Updates - July 8th, 9:00 PM

- Released a fix for users having issues doing Cash Out or Store All in the Facility Manager.

I had a look at your data and your armored truck is on your farms.

Please place it in your storage, reload the game by clicking in Play button and then try to cash out again.

Let us know if you still have problems. Thank you!
Old Jul 09 2016, 07:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Hi Mary - I read in a post earlier in this thread that a farmer was advised to do the same - this I have already done, since tried the 'Cash Out' and it worked, I will know more when I reload my facilities again; thank you for getting back to me
kejusa
Old Jul 09 2016, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Hi Mary - I read in a post earlier in this thread that a farmer was advised to do the same - this I have already done, since tried the 'Cash Out' and it worked, I will know more when I reload my facilities again; thank you for getting back to me
kejusa
So glad to hear it was working for you.

Please let us know if you get problems after reloading your facilities, but hope everything will be fine.
Old Jul 09 2016, 04:54 PM

Is there a problem with the semi-truck? I'm running out of all the meats and leather. I have 30 semi's. It shouldn't be a problem and there wasn't even a restaurant in this batch of facilities.

Last edited by AlyceAnn; Jul 10 2016 at 03:38 AM. Reason: less info
Closed Thread