Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 23 2015, 09:28 AM

My suggestion: Wait until all of the loading and "calculating" has been done. Then have a window pop up that lists ALL of the bonuses we have earned together. Each bonus could have a box in front of it. We could check the bonuses we wanted to share, and then click Share at the bottom. All of our bonuses would share together.

This would be helpful in another way, too. Frequently, I help a neighbor with a bonus and in a few minutes they post another one that I would rather have had--can use it more, but I miss out on that one because I have already helped them with a bonus for the day. So frustrating!

And one more benefit. Last night, I helped a neighbor with a crop bonus. Evidently, she planted a lot of that crop, because a couple of minutes later, she posted a higher Dan bonus of the same crop! She and I missed out on the increased amount because I had helped on the smaller Dan. If we reached more than one Dan, only the top one could be in our list of Bonuses.

SO: A list of all of our bonuses, which some farmers copy & paste to create themselves, would put all of our bonuses together and just show the higher bonus of the same product/crop would help both the farmer and the neighbors.

Also, if we log off the farm immediately after starting the facilities, this box would pop up first thing the next time we log on, so we wouldn't miss any opportunities.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE You are such creative developers, I KNOW can do this!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Last edited by Taz D; May 23 2015 at 12:51 PM. Reason: comment removed
Old Jun 03 2015, 04:45 PM

Give us the option to stop friends, neighbors and random harvesters from watering our farms. I use flower watering status as a help in determining what I will plant on a farm. I realize that I can still irrigate, but don't always want to--why would I want to irrigate a farm that has 4 hour crops just waiting for the flowers to finish? It makes me crazy to come on and realize that some thoughtless person has come by and watered 15 farms....
Old Jun 04 2015, 09:51 AM

Default Farm stats sorting by farm number

Currently we are allowed to sort by item name and by quantity. When planting I often want to find fallow farms, I have to make a paper chart of the farms and then look at each item to find the farm number and mark it off. When I have examined each farm, I then look to see which have been marked off to find the farms I need to plant. With 24 farms, this has become a lengthy manual task. If there were a sort by farm number, I could just scan to see which farms are not listed.

Last edited by perryalexander; Jun 04 2015 at 09:53 AM. Reason: add title
Old Jun 09 2015, 06:01 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place or if it's even possible to do this, but I would like to see a change to the Farm Town Wall Requests page--namely, when you work someone's facilities (service and regular) have it drop off the page so that you don't have to scroll several pages to get to something you haven't already done. Same thing with the bonus and ingredients request. Once you have sent someone a bonus or the ingredients they have requested, you can't help them anymore for the day or however long it is. That way, you can get to more neighbors'/farmers' requests in less time.

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old Jun 09 2015, 08:37 PM

Default New Super Neighbor

I would like for that choice to be moved up. I've clicked on it a few times when I've been trying to look at co-op quests. I know it's just habit, but still it would help Thanks
Old Jun 11 2015, 01:32 PM

When harvesting at my neighbors, the black sign, that reads "Loading," is always in the way in center location. Could you relocate it under the Farm ID name sign? If not, could you make it smaller in size?

Also, there is a green "fog" that hangs around the trees during harvesting that didn't use to be there. Can you make it go away? It makes harvesting trees difficult to see the grid. Just confusing.
Thank you.
Old Jun 12 2015, 05:46 PM

I'd like to have a {P} for private farms added to the "Show Names" box.
Old Jun 13 2015, 11:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Please make it so that if a facility is marked inactive (i.e. its check box is cleared), the "Start All" button for that facility is dimmed out (i.e. not usable).
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jun 26 2015, 08:49 PM

Cool fish maturity

I would like to see the time shown that fish will mature as the crops and trees do.
Old Jun 28 2015, 06:07 PM

From the Spanish Forum

Tamara05: Could you add a way to use Farm Stats for All products, All farms, for those of us who dont want or not be able to expand our farms? It would be so useful!

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009