Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jan 05 2017, 06:51 PM

From the Spanish forum

xMatrox: to be able to add more tools to shortcuts, if it is necessary opening an extra menu on one side which could be disabled from Preferences.

When refuelling: a new option to add more fuel according to the amount of farms the user has purchased.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 05 2017, 08:07 PM

Default "Show Work Info"

It would be very helpful to super neighbors to have the "show work info" button available when working a neighbor's farm. This wouldn't give access to any information that they can't find by clicking on each farm. Trying to decipher what the shades of blue mean...then remembering it from day to day...isn't always easy.
Old Jan 06 2017, 02:17 PM

Default Button for dans/bonuses in "Preferences"

It is a real pain to deal with all of the dan/bonus notifications when working with a new facility/crop (before all dans are used). Yes, we can hide future notifications "in this session" (think I have that right)....but moving away from our farm for even a few seconds will start a new session and bring a new batch of notifications. A button in preferences that would hide notifications in the same way as we can hide trees, flowers etc. would be very useful.
Old Jan 11 2017, 10:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I wish the "shopping list" feature in the facility manager would stay at whatever selection and sort order you last had it set at during the current session, rather than always going back to the default.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jan 13 2017, 11:50 AM

Can we sort alphabetically by name or nickname in the neighbor bar?
Old Jan 25 2017, 10:54 AM

Please change the font size on experience points so we can see the whole number (including our neighbors when we work their farms). Thanks.
Old Feb 01 2017, 04:29 PM

I would love to see an area on the FT screen that will tell neighbors and friends that we either won't be working our farms today, or will work them sporadically. For example, my mom is almost 90. I never know when she'll call and tell me to come. Also, people get sick, go on vacation, have appointments that take them away from the computer for a while, stuff like that. I don't like wondering if a certain player is intentionally not participating in boosting trains/sending ships on, etc. or because something came up. Not asking to freeze the farms (which would be nice, but would probably be abused if strict limits were not set), just asking that we be able to communicate that something has come up. Thanks.
Old Feb 09 2017, 09:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Filter for Seed Selection

When planting seeds, it would be a great help if there was a filter to choose the seed by Harvest Time.

As an example, if I was planting my 3 day farms, it would make it easier if I could select 3 day crops on the filter, then sort by Stored Amount. I could more quickly identify the 3-day crops that were lowest in storage. This would be helpful for all length crops but I would be happy with filters for
Less than 4 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 1 day, 2 day, 3 day, 4 day, More than 4 days

Now I can use the Sort by Stored Amount, but must scroll through looking for seeds of the day length with least amounts or Sort by Harvest Time and try to look thru and identify the seeds with the lowest totals. Either method is cumbersome on harvest times with more greater numbers of seeds.
Old Feb 25 2017, 01:53 PM

From the Spanish Forum,

Carmen Elisa Romero: A new option in A/Z filter for the Facility Manager: this new option should be the opposite to Utilizacion, showing first, factories with the lowest percentage

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 27 2017, 11:19 AM

Since the game is shaped in a diamond when we go to full screen can you split the top and bottom legends so they go to the four corners and stop blocking our view of the top and bottom of the diamond.

I know in not full screen there isn't room but in full screen the neighbor bar could go to the left margin and the tools bar could go to the right margin and the farm names and counters up top could be split similarly.