Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 25 2013, 09:27 PM

Default Ways to Improve the hiring process

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread for suggesting ways to improve the hiring process. However, please bear in mind that with the many changes that have already been made to the hiring process a "fire" option is not going to be added as an option to the game.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 18 2016 at 12:32 PM.
Old Mar 07 2015, 05:57 PM

hiring neighbors and/or from the marketplace to plant so that someone could harvest/seed and plant for an employer....
Old Mar 13 2015, 06:57 AM

My suggestion is a way of seeing where the hired farmer is on the farms without clicking through each one..if you want to see if the hired help has left ,currently we have ot go through each farm and find them..Yes we can see the flash on so and so if harvesting such a product, but if all farms have the same crop,or if they are working off line this doesnt help.. could there not be a way of seeing if the worker is still around,and where.
Thanks
Old Mar 14 2015, 06:43 PM

Smile

My suggestion is to find all means possible to avoid clicking through every farm. I would LOVE to be able to water all flowers or irrigate all plants in the same way we can currently fertilize. I agree with another player in wanting to know which farm the hired farmer is on.
Also, in a similar vein, I wish we could click on the small template for the farms to find out whether the crops are ripe, not ripe or just plain dead. I realize that this conflicts with whether trees and flowers are ripe, but that is a lessor issue for me.
Old Mar 16 2015, 11:16 PM

Default Need to know which farm people are on and if they leave

I would LOVE is to be able to know if a worker is still on my farm, and if so, which one. The new info text things tell us that so and so arrived on our farm - but which one? I often hire for 20 farms at a time and people sometimes skip around when they work so the current messages don't give me a lot of info. Also, if I stepped out of the room for a minute and missed the message, it's gone - the message has disappeared.

I think it would help to have some kind of permanent indicator of where a worker is - maybe a little dot on the farm triangle thing (or maybe change the block color of any farm that has a worker on it). That way, if I need to find my worker(s) to hire them for another farm, see if they're still planning to continue (maybe they're taking a break and I can message them - or maybe they got booted off), I can get a quick visual of where they are or if they've gone.
Old Apr 02 2015, 12:49 PM

Default hiring people to do everything.

I know that slash key wants us to go back to market for hiring people ... The problem is you hire them and they do what they want. leavng stuff scattered everywhere. I think if you made all money and xp go th the chest the person would have no choice but to finish or leave it.

They accept jobs and then don't finish and it isn't fair to the farmer who hired them to try to get the mess cleaned up. That ew usually end up doing. I feel like if they take a job it should be completed or don't take it someone else will. But again I think if you put xp points and cash in chest and not give anything until the total job is comlete a lot of ppl would go back to market.
Old Apr 02 2015, 09:33 PM

while I realize that we can only Work a Persons Facilities or Refer Clients periodically (Every 12 hours or once Daily), Why are there no limits on the frequency a person can post these Facilities or Request Referrals? It is very annoying to sit thru the numerous steps to reach these farms, It is not until the last step before you see a notice that I've already worked these farms or referred clients. They should only be able to post properties every 12 hours or once daily. This would help us all.
Old Apr 07 2015, 05:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default number of facilities per farm

Would it be possible for your genius gnomes to let us see the text when we mouse over the hired farm when working facilities for our friends/neighbours? This would greatly help those farmers without the full train set to see which farms had the least amount of facilities on them and leave the largest to the end.
Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by slartismum; Apr 07 2015 at 05:28 PM. Reason: added a little more info
Old Apr 15 2015, 05:35 PM
Account Not Linked

I would like to see if be more beneficial for people to accept a job for trees. Harvest/Plow gives the XP, Flowers give the great money, but trees gives only product and no one want to accept a tree job. There could be 15 people in the market all demanding HP so they can level up. Please consider making tree XP equivalent to that of harvesting/plowing.
Thanks
Old Apr 15 2015, 08:11 PM

Default hiring strangers

It would be nice if, when we went to the market place to hire someone, our neighbors would "glow" or something to distinguish that they are are neighbors, I prefer to hire strangers, don't we get more product, plus a stranger would get the bonus vs a neighbor.

Tags
off button, pop-ups