Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 31 2012, 04:13 PM

So you have to buy a facility if you don't have it to complete a quest.....then of course there are other things to be made in that facility which require more facilities...I don't know if I like this or not
Old Jan 31 2012, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Being on a fixed income I also do not have the FC to purchase many of the items that need it.

But I still don't see what is not fair and what is not supportive of others.

I go to the store and pick up my medication that I must have, then I wonder around and see what I would like to have.

I then try to save up for it. No one there supports me by purchasing what I wish I had.

Is this not fair, I THINK NOT.

Just play the game with what you can afford to get. It is not like the developers don't give us a lot that we can use.
Very true statements!! The developers are doing a great job!!
Old Jan 31 2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I really don't understand why some are making a big deal out of these quests. You can still play the game as always and enjoy it even without all the facs and tools. I am fortunate to have them and really enjoy doing the quests. Not for the coins I get but for something different to do. I am on my 5th and will complete it today. Looking forward to the next challenge! Thank you devs!!!!!!!!
Well said .... I find myself thoroughly enjoying checking in to see what today's quest is before doing my usual essential farming chores.

I don't think I even noticed exactly how many coins I won last time. I just enjoy the challenge of something different and being able to work the quest through.

Mind you, I will definitely notice if, as promised for down the track a little, I am rewarded with some farm cash

Old Jan 31 2012, 04:53 PM

I would much desire that as much reality to actually farming be maintained. I actually use FT to show my granddaughter (age 4) about planning and responsibility.
Old Jan 31 2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamandpat View Post
i like the quest, but i hope in the future when you complete a quest instead of coins the prize could be an item like a super cool house or any decoration that you can't buy in the store.
More good thinking ... It would be VERY COOL if an occasional reward for quests was something different, be it building, decoration, vehicle etc. that is not available as either a gift or a store purchase.

I realise that this would probably cause more complaints from the 'it's not fair' brigade, but so be it. For those people willing to participate to the level required as out 'entertainment' budget, then we should be able to earn/win some extra benefit from it.

I would rather have this angle of quests, than the possibility of having to run and beg/borrow/steal from neighbours or the market to complete a quest.

PS: .../.../steal said in jest. I'm 100% sure that our devs will never bring in a 'steal' element into our beloved game.

Old Jan 31 2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
So you have to buy a facility if you don't have it to complete a quest.....then of course there are other things to be made in that facility which require more facilities...I don't know if I like this or not
... and one of the brilliant elements of this is that ... you don't have to participate in the quests at all!! They are not compulsory, they do not spoil any other element of the game if we don't do them, and they are not up front and in our face on our game screen.

I personally think that our devs have done a wonderful job of listening to us and our doubts about quests before bringing them in. They have done so, but in such an unobtrusive way that there are many of us having a ball with them, and having done 6 or maybe 7 now, I have seen very little in the way of problem or glitches.

Old Jan 31 2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Quests are extra fun, not mandatory. Lots of people who've been playing since there was 1 farm and have all facilities have been concerned that there is a lot of pressure on them to spend $$ and that there doesn't seem to be much reward for high level players. ... So, Quests can be seen as something to amuse high level players, and reward us for hanging around. I don't think fairness applies here - after all, when one starts playing there are lots of items out of reach until certain levels are reached. It's just part of the game.
applause.

I just don't like having to wait 20 hours when I've finished all the open quests! Wish there was a way to start a new one if all are finished.
Old Jan 31 2012, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargefromTN View Post
applause.

I just don't like having to wait 20 hours when I've finished all the open quests! Wish there was a way to start a new one if all are finished.
Neither do I, but the little voice in side my head knows that if I could just start another one, I would never leave my computer

Old Feb 01 2012, 02:21 AM

At 1st I thought my 1st 2 quests were no goers because of not having every facility. On 2nd look my 2nd one was able to be done, done quickly and finished. 3rd one done even quicker, 4th and 5th one in the process, waiting for crops to grow.
So 4 out of 5 not bad..Like having to rely on myself to achieve these and not needing other peoples help. Would hate to have to rely on others input.

Decided to buy farm 13 to keep it available for crops needed for quests. All other stuff like trees ect, I make sure I do not harvest everything totally so if needed in the mornings when starting a new quest they are available.
Old Feb 01 2012, 02:49 AM

Default Quests

I like the quests but I would prefer to get exclusive FT gifts that only players completing quests can get rather than get coins or FC. It would make the quests more exciting wondering what you would get when the quest was completed

Last edited by Vivienne57; Feb 01 2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Grammatical Error