Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 31 2021, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi KnittyGirl

It is always better to start a batch instead of Start all when you are doing quests. In case there is a problem or issue, you will have to wait all the time for finishing a batch if you clicked in Start All.
But if you start a batch and there is a problem you are able to start another batch inmediately.

The wine quests are a little different. You need 6 Red wine containers to produce Red wine aged 3yrs.

But the winery lasts 6 hours to produce 2 batches of red wine containers. If you have 3 winery, they only cost you coins, you can start 1 batch in each winery and you will collect 6 red wine containers after 6 hours.

After doing your quest you can send the other winery to your storage in case you dont want to use them, but you will have them in case you get another wine quest in the future.
Thank you!!!
Old Aug 31 2021, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Thank you!!!

You are welcome KnittyGirl
Old Sep 09 2021, 02:43 PM

Default Peanuts aren't showing as harvested in quest

Hi. I'm working on a quest for Suya. I planted peanuts, ginger, and tomatoes yesterday. I had already harvested onions, so I didn't need to plant those. Today I harvested the peanuts, but when I went to check the quest, the peanuts aren't showing as being harvested.

I'm also working on a quest for Gado Gado. The cucumbers were ready, so I harvested them. When I checked on the quest, the cucumbers were showing as harvested, so I started the Gado Gado.

I've reloaded the game and rechecked the quest for peanuts, but they still aren't showing as harvested. What do you suggest I do?

Thanks

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Sep 09 2021, 02:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi. I'm working on a quest for Suya. I planted peanuts, ginger, and tomatoes yesterday. I had already harvested onions, so I didn't need to plant those. Today I harvested the peanuts, but when I went to check the quest, the peanuts aren't showing as being harvested.

I'm also working on a quest for Gado Gado. The cucumbers were ready, so I harvested them. When I checked on the quest, the cucumbers were showing as harvested, so I started the Gado Gado.

I've reloaded the game and rechecked the quest for peanuts, but they still aren't showing as harvested. What do you suggest I do?

Thanks
Hi Karlene,
Did you harvest the peanuts on your own farm yourself? You can not hire someelse to harvest them on your farms, nor can you hire out to harvest them from someone else's farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2021, 10:02 PM

Smile Thanks for your help, Taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Karlene,
Did you harvest the peanuts on your own farm yourself? You can not hire someelse to harvest them on your farms, nor can you hire out to harvest them from someone else's farms.
Hi Taz,

Yes, I harvested my own peanuts on my farm #28. After I harvested them, I had a few little plowed fields toward the bottom right of the farm. Those went away after I reloaded the farm.

I just this moment went back to the quest to check on the peanuts and now the quest shows the peanuts completed.

Thank you for your help.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Sep 14 2021, 12:00 PM

Very disappointed. I need coconut milk for a coop quest, went to the marketplace and someone HAD coconut milk but as their LAST step so it would not let me buy? WTF not?!
Old Sep 14 2021, 12:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Very disappointed. I need coconut milk for a coop quest, went to the marketplace and someone HAD coconut milk but as their LAST step so it would not let me buy? WTF not?!
Hi John,
We have never been able to buy for quests from the last step.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2021, 05:34 PM

I use to be able to click on anyone with a cooperative quest and sell or buy. Now I am only able to do that with neighbors. Is this correct?
Old Sep 16 2021, 05:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsy's doodle View Post
I use to be able to click on anyone with a cooperative quest and sell or buy. Now I am only able to do that with neighbors. Is this correct?
Hi Dotsy's doodles,
If they have what you need you can buy from them, but we have never been able to sell to anyone except neighbors for quests.
Old Sep 28 2021, 09:26 AM

Default Regular Quests

Could we have a time and date underneath in red when a quest is going to expire please or be allowed to hover over the expires in bla bla bla date and it will tell you when time and date it actually expires. I have 1 day left on my quest (I don't think I can finish it on time) but it would be nice to know the time and date when it's going to expire just in case people do want to finish their quest and it will save me trying to finish it and wasting my time.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline