Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 07 2021, 12:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to OzzieOzzOzz

Dear Taz.
Thanks for your reply.
Over the past week, I did the following checks on the above points, to check the random nature.
1. Going to the wrong farm. on 2 links from Neighbor A, I was directed to Neighbor B, who is a mutual friend and neighbor. They are two different people, not the same person with two accounts.
2. 14 out of 42 help links had some random OOPS, helped. In one instance, in the same neighbor., I had 17 farms worked, 2 were OOPsed completely, and 5 had both OOPs AND Work. I MADE SURE I DID NOT WORK ANYWHERE FOR 18 HOURS. That neighbor told me she just refilled them and 'saw me working them'.
3. Yesterday, I just filled my farms 100%. A friend worked them, Noticed one OOPS. Sure enough, one farm was still full others at 80%
Please do not dismiss those as random, I am sure these errors do pop up for others as well.
thanks for your attention.
Old Sep 07 2021, 01:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieOzzOzz View Post
Dear Taz.
Thanks for your reply.
Over the past week, I did the following checks on the above points, to check the random nature.
1. Going to the wrong farm. on 2 links from Neighbor A, I was directed to Neighbor B, who is a mutual friend and neighbor. They are two different people, not the same person with two accounts.
2. 14 out of 42 help links had some random OOPS, helped. In one instance, in the same neighbor., I had 17 farms worked, 2 were OOPsed completely, and 5 had both OOPs AND Work. I MADE SURE I DID NOT WORK ANYWHERE FOR 18 HOURS. That neighbor told me she just refilled them and 'saw me working them'.
3. Yesterday, I just filled my farms 100%. A friend worked them, Noticed one OOPS. Sure enough, one farm was still full others at 80%
Please do not dismiss those as random, I am sure these errors do pop up for others as well.
thanks for your attention.
Hi OzzieOzzOzz,
I will copy you post to the closed thread for the developers to check. That is all we can do.
If you wish you may contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2021, 10:43 PM

Got a weird bug today when going through my facilities wall requests. Tried to do facilities for one of my neighbours but was taken to a totally different farm (one of her neighbours as it turns out). Naturally it told me the request was reserved for neighbors only, but why was it on my wall and why did it have the name and picture of my neighbor rather than the person who actually posted it? I found the original by going to my neighbor's wall and noticing that one of her friends had a name matching the farm I was taken to. Found the posts (with correct name and picture on her friend's wall.
I have screen shots but not sure how to post them here.
My neighbor is Shelley: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...00000274096891
The wall post was: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...23fbc9f10fcf72
Brenda is one of Shelley's neighbors but not mine. Links was on my wall with Shelley's name and picture.
Old Sep 13 2021, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeYoung55 View Post
Got a weird bug today when going through my facilities wall requests. Tried to do facilities for one of my neighbours but was taken to a totally different farm (one of her neighbours as it turns out). Naturally it told me the request was reserved for neighbors only, but why was it on my wall and why did it have the name and picture of my neighbor rather than the person who actually posted it? I found the original by going to my neighbor's wall and noticing that one of her friends had a name matching the farm I was taken to. Found the posts (with correct name and picture on her friend's wall.
I have screen shots but not sure how to post them here.
My neighbor is Shelley: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...00000274096891
The wall post was: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...23fbc9f10fcf72
Brenda is one of Shelley's neighbors but not mine. Links was on my wall with Shelley's name and picture.
Hi MikeYoung,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the wall requests.
This happens when they are using 2 accounts or helping a neighbor by logging into their account and posting for them. It is something Facebook has changed something that is not passing on the correct data. So you get the wrong wall request.
This usually happens if they use the Switch User in Facebook. The best way for this not to happen is for them to use a different browser for each account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2021, 07:09 AM

Thanks Taz, that is quite likely to have been the case with this set of posts as they are relatives. Mike
Old Sep 26 2021, 06:47 PM

Default Posts of Facilities and Clients

USER ID number ( 1189314268 )

For the past few days, my and some others have our posts to work our facilities and clients posting to the wall but not to our Profile page.
Old Sep 26 2021, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpruitt43@yahoo.com View Post
USER ID number ( 1189314268 )

For the past few days, my and some others have our posts to work our facilities and clients posting to the wall but not to our Profile page.
Hi Dpruitt,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the wall requests and Facebook newsfeed.
As long as you are completing the Facebook post pop up then they should show to you at least.
Are you seeing that pop up? If not then it won't show on your profile. You need to make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed. Instructions are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
If you are seeing the pop up make sure the security is set to friends or public for it to show for others.
Old Oct 01 2021, 10:18 AM

Default 2 different farms same computer

My husband and i both play Farmtown on the same computer. his ID is:100000109353948. when i post my facilities or requests it uses his farm and not mine. i am. i have tried on my end to clarify addresses but it keeps confusing us up. i can work his farm and he mine but we can not work each other facilities. please advise what i need to do to straighten out this issue. thank you so much

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 01 2021 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Oct 01 2021, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicepryor View Post
My husband and i both play Farmtown on the same computer. his ID is:100000109353948. when i post my facilities or requests it uses his farm and not mine. i am. i have tried on my end to clarify addresses but it keeps confusing us up. i can work his farm and he mine but we can not work each other facilities. please advise what i need to do to straighten out this issue. thank you so much
Hi Alicepryor,
I moved your post to the subject thread about posting.
This is a problem that has been caused by Facebook changing something with the switch user. You will need to try a couple ways to prevent this.

Try both of you logging out of Facebook. Then each of you will have to log in to Facebook, do whatever posting you want to do in Farm Town and then log out of Facebook. Then the other one can log in and do the same.

If that does not work then try each of you using a different browser for the game.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 01 2021 at 12:26 PM.
Old Oct 06 2021, 06:34 PM

Smile Posts

I got no reply to my question but all is working as it should now.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests