Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 02 2021, 02:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
I have read all responses and I think I have done everything suggested. Still unable to connect. One of your replies suggested going to your farm, Not possible as it just stops at the black screen.
Hi Dell,
I did not suggest going to my farms. That is my signature here in the forums and is in every post I make and not part of what I asked.
Did you go through all the suggestions in the first post of the HTML thread? What were the results you got?
Did you go through all the suggestions in the other link I posted? What were your results there?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2021, 06:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing farms

Hi there,
just saw the update, thanks but there seems to be an issue with my husband's farms and he is unable to log into the forum from his computer. He has run Memcache, completed logged off and restarted multiple times and his game has gone missing - only 2 farms and it looks like something from 10 odd years ago when he first started..
I am his super neighbour and when I go to visit his farms, they are all there
so if you could please check this out would be most appreciated
His User ID is 100005316181568
Old Aug 05 2021, 07:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrueger View Post
Hi there,
just saw the update, thanks but there seems to be an issue with my husband's farms and he is unable to log into the forum from his computer. He has run Memcache, completed logged off and restarted multiple times and his game has gone missing - only 2 farms and it looks like something from 10 odd years ago when he first started..
I am his super neighbour and when I go to visit his farms, they are all there
so if you could please check this out would be most appreciated
His User ID is 100005316181568
Hi jkrueger,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues for your husbands account. It's sounding like he's logged into the wrong Facebook account and not his new one.

Have him log out of Facebook and then re-enter the correct details for the new Facebook account he uses so he gets to the right one. Then use the Facebook link to the left side of Facebook to get to the current version of the game or use the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum.

The ID you have provided is showing an account that doesn't look like it's been used for many years until today so if you copied that id from what he is currently seeing above his game screen will be showing the wrong id as he may be logged into the wrong account.

Have a look in your My Neighbours tab and remove the check mark for Show Active Players, filter the the list to By Name and see if you can see two accounts for him.

By any chance do you send him FC gifts and could his new account have 36 farms? If so he does appear to be logged into the old Facebook account.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 05 2021 at 07:23 AM.
Old Aug 08 2021, 04:28 PM

My Chrome browser won't load and I get a message that Slashkey says this browser won't support the new Webgl.... I checked it and I am absolutely, ABSOLUTELY connected to that platform. Meanwhile, your system won't let me open the game.
Old Aug 08 2021, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
My Chrome browser won't load and I get a message that Slashkey says this browser won't support the new Webgl.... I checked it and I am absolutely, ABSOLUTELY connected to that platform. Meanwhile, your system won't let me open the game.
Hi Dorissau,
When you get that error, first try restarting your computer. If that doesn fix it, then try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reopen your farms. It will be slower loading the first time as it has to download all the graphics again.
Instructions on clearing the browser cache are available in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2021, 04:41 PM

Thanks Taz... I did troubleshooting and discovered that for some reason, even though my first check showed that platform enabled, looking deeper, I discovered that for some reason and unknown to me, WebGL had been disabled. Fixed it and now will try again! That worked! Lots of clicks to find the right spot. !!!
Old Aug 24 2021, 05:13 AM

Default I think my farms have been archived. Can't access.

USER ID number ( 626231695 )

I have been in the hospital and rehab (three times for each) for the last three months. I have only been able to be home for about five days total during these stays. I had lots of complications.

I wanted to start replaying FT but it won't let me in. Were my farms archived? Can it be activated again???????

Vicky Bergstrom
Old Aug 24 2021, 05:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbergstrom1 View Post
USER ID number ( 626231695 )

I have been in the hospital and rehab (three times for each) for the last three months. I have only been able to be home for about five days total during these stays. I had lots of complications.

I wanted to start replaying FT but it won't let me in. Were my farms archived? Can it be activated again???????

Vicky Bergstrom
Hi Vicky,

I'm not having any difficulty loading your farms so they are not archived. If you are seeing a message from Facebook saying that content is unavailable just click the close button on that message to continue to the game. It will pop up again, Facebook are aware of the problem and have assigned it to a team.

If that is not what the problem is please check that all your computer updated are done, your browser is still up to date and no extensions are enabled on the browser, then go to this post and try the items listed there:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 27 2021, 12:15 PM

Was in FT then it booted me out. Says my browser doesn't support WebGL. Why, all of sudden am I getting this? Been in and out already today and every day.
Help, please.
Old Aug 27 2021, 12:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Was in FT then it booted me out. Says my browser doesn't support WebGL. Why, all of sudden am I getting this? Been in and out already today and every day.
Help, please.
Hi VondaK,
You get that when the game encounters an error and/or freezes. At that point the WebGL is not responding to the server so it thinks it is not supported. Many times this can happen when working on a heavily layered farms.
Try first just closing your browser for a couple minutes and then reopen. If that doesn't work try restarting your computer.
If those don't work then you will need to clear your browser cache and then reopen. It will be slower loading the first time because it has to download all the graphics for the game again. Instructions for clearing the browser cache if you need them are in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error