Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2015, 01:09 PM
Account Not Linked

All of my posts for workers are not appearing for others.
Old Nov 07 2015, 01:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayou8001 View Post
All of my posts for workers are not appearing for others.
Hi Bayou,
Check your post and and look to see who it is going to. It should be to your friends, public, or a friends list if that is what you use. It may be that has changed and be why they are not seeing your post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2015, 07:49 PM

Raul & company, Could you perhaps just release the expansions to the last farm? That way we could keep on keepin on and send you more cash/dollars?
Old Nov 08 2015, 07:20 AM

My super neighbor said that while harvesting he got green patches showing up under the harvested plots, said it did not slow him down any. I was moving fences out of storage to decorate my farm and they kept disappearing and then coming back.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Nov 08 2015, 08:58 AM

Although it does not seem to effect the users of the current build, if there is another farmer on the same farm as a tester the testing farmer is slowed down - and in the case of a tester using disability assistance there is delay going from autoclicking at 5 clicks per second and moving the farm around as the planting, harvesting, etc. catches up. None of this happens if the tester is the only one on the farm.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 08 2015, 10:54 AM

Only "problem" I seem to have now is that for the last two days it has been slow, SLOW, SLOW playing in FT.

I think my avatar, and my tools are now union members.... lots of sitting and watching, and working just a few moments at a time.

Chrome browser and W5
Old Nov 08 2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Only "problem" I seem to have now is that for the last two days it has been slow, SLOW, SLOW playing in FT.

I think my avatar, and my tools are now union members.... lots of sitting and watching, and working just a few moments at a time.

Chrome browser and W5
Are you using the regular build or do you have the small yellow banner referring to the Small Testing Group? The testing I did with normal farmers that are working really hard seem like rank and file employees and there are times my Test farmer seems like the Local Union President!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 08 2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Are you using the regular build or do you have the small yellow banner referring to the Small Testing Group? The testing I did with normal farmers that are working really hard seem like rank and file employees and there are times my Test farmer seems like the Local Union President!
It is the test version.

In the meantime, where do I send my union dues.... for them to be union do-s, not union don'ts
Old Nov 08 2015, 01:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

unc, if he is union, the offical union reader will have to read it for him, its not his job to read
Old Nov 08 2015, 02:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

just got threw cuttin a friends farm, didnt see no stubble or vollonteer, game was working good, but her biggest farm is only 22X, worked good on my farms, have cut the trees yet or pick the flowers

win 10
server w37
chrome
Closed Thread